This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar OhCanada- 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Who’s the better prospect?

I have Bouknight here. I think he’s the highest riser in the predraft process and has solidified himself as a potential 1st option in the future. But Moody’s combination of length and shooting is tempting.

Other Discussions
    Green vs. Suggs https://www.nbadraft.net/forums/topic/jalen-green-vs-jalen-suggs/
    Kuminga vs. Barnes https://www.nbadraft.net/forums/topic/jonathan-kuminga-vs-scottie-barnes/

3+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

I rather have Moody.

2+
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

I’ll be happy to have either guy on my Grizzlies. I think 🤔 as rookies Bouknight will score the most points maybe average 16 his first season. But Overall Moody will have better career. Moody reminds me of Allan Houston. He seems to have a better feel for the game and better passer. Bouknight has tunnel vision and a ball stopper.

2+
      OhCanada-
      Participant

That Grizzlies pick at 17 is a real odd one to me. Memphis probably has a top development system in place right now and the team has depth. They don’t really have to many weakness’s but they also aren’t good enough to advance in the East just yet. Should be interesting if they add another piece like Duarte or go for broke and pick a Ziare Williams for upside.

1+
        NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
        NorrinRadd
        Participant

I would pick Primo as an upside pick before I’d burn a pick on Ziaire.

1+
          OhCanada-
          Participant

Thats a good point. Primo looks like he could land right in that range. I have no clue where Ziare gets picked, he played bad last year and theres a whole lot of talent in this draft.

1+
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

I’ll be happy to have either guy on my Grizzlies. I think 🤔 as rookies Bouknight will score the most points maybe average 16 his first season. But Overall Moody will have better career. Moody reminds me of Allan Houston. He seems to have a better feel for the game and better passer . Bouknight has tunnel vision and a ball stopper.

1+
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

This one’s tough. I love Bouknight and Moody as players. I think I’m going to lean Moody but it’s super close.

2+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

Moody

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login