This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by NorrinRaddNorrinRadd NorrinRadd 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Who’s the better prospect.

I’ve got Jalen Green. I think he has a combination natural scoring ability and that light/quick explosiveness that is very rare and is pretty much a lock to be a 1st option in the league. If he dedicates himself defensively he will be a problem on that end too. Suggs is a great prospect and probably gonna end up a Raptors so I should be talking real nice about him but I just feel like his offense looked forced and stiff at times. Hes a very physical and forceful athlete and much better defensively so its really a coin toss but I’ll go with Green here.

2+
    canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

I think it’s quite close- but i agree- green is just a natural scorer- he has more potential by a bit.

2+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

I think both are going to be very good pros, but I like Green a little better.

2+
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

yeah I think it’s green. Green has the superstar upside. but Suggs has lot of upside. It’s close though.

2+
    sniper
    Participant

Close enough that circumstance will play a big part. If Suggs goes to Toronto, he has a chance to be a starter or a key reserve on a playoff team right away. Winning is great for self-confidence.

1+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

I’d put my money on “Jalen” on this one…

2+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login