This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar OhCanada- 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Zouldiers
    Participant

https://www.nbadraft.net/nba-mock-drafts/comments/?uid=38481

There will be some slight changes in the coming days but more or less this is as close as a finality.

1+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

working on mine, and I keep restarting… I’m trying to guess trades, don’t know… Nice mock though, definitely looks similar to mine on the rumors end of things right now and where players are working out. Seems like a legit mock draft.

1+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

I’d like to hear why Jalen Johnson goes 24th in your mock. I think thats a steal for any team in that range.

2+
      Zouldiers
      Participant

I hear you. The thing is he’s the one guy I had trouble in this year’s mock draft because I can see him go as high as 9 or in my mock’s case as low as 24th. I just don’t see any team after 11 that makes sense for him tbh until the Rockets pick and the teams in those spots have much better options than him.

2+
        NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
        NorrinRadd
        Participant

yeah, anyone can kinda slip. I have Kispert slipping a little still despite so many workouts.

1+
        OhCanada-
        Participant

Yeah its tough this year. So many good prospects. I can’t even finish a draft because I just don’t agree with anything I end up with. Yours looks really good though thanks for sharing.

2+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login