This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Taylor Gang Mike 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    tblazer_NZ
    Participant

Stat line.
    MIN FG% REB AST BLK STL PF PTS
    34 .500 16 8 7 0 4 18
    Didn’t see that coming.

aamir543
    Participant

Damn, near quadruple double, and to think I just traded him away on my fantasy team just a week ago. I don’t understand why he doesn’t get more PT though, he is actually a pretty good player, even if he’s a terrible defender.

ilike.panochas
    Participant

It’s hard to gauge Hawes, he will have monster games such as tonight but will follow it up with couple sub par games in a row, very inconsistent. Not what you would expect for someone who’s on a contract year. At 7’1 he should be shooting better than 45%, specially with his skill-set along with his size.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

He’s not on a contract year, he signed a 2 year deal before the start of this season. And it is hard to gauge Hawes value especially in the Sixers system which doesn’t really designate plays for one player. I’m starting to think Collin’s really doesn’t know how to use big men. I think Nik Vucevic’s emergence this year had as much to do with opportunity as it did with him getting that much better.

Taylor Gang Mike
    Participant

We are 7 games behind the 8th seed. Who cares hahaha

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login