This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar 417basketballfan 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    bobbyb
    Participant

I think this is going to be a great game tonite. Great individual match- ups. I think the Wolves might be too tired from last nights game. Love vs Griffin and Rubio (1st in steals,3rd in assists) vs Cp3 (1st in Assists, 2nd in steals)

blood

will probaly go season high,40+

blood

will probaly go season high,40+

King Calucha
      Participant

Haha… I was just thinking the same. I even made a bet he would go 30+ tonight.

King Calucha
      Participant

Haha… I was just thinking the same. I even made a bet he would go 30+ tonight.

Afactor4
    Participant

I hope I don’t come off as a homer, but Brewers overdramatic twisting and turning after DJ’s hard foul is the only reason he hurt his head. A very debatable flagrant call…

Afactor4
    Participant

I hope I don’t come off as a homer, but Brewers overdramatic twisting and turning after DJ’s hard foul is the only reason he hurt his head. A very debatable flagrant call…

kngojc
      Participant

I was at the game and all I was thinking was "dude… calm down, he bear hugged you. Get up and stop being overdramatic."

kngojc
      Participant

I was at the game and all I was thinking was "dude… calm down, he bear hugged you. Get up and stop being overdramatic."

Forte IV
    Participant

That was a horrible bet you made King Calucha. Love finished with 10 poitns on 2-14 shooting.

Forte IV
    Participant

That was a horrible bet you made King Calucha. Love finished with 10 poitns on 2-14 shooting.

King Calucha
      Participant

I was lol

You can’t always win

King Calucha
      Participant

I was lol

You can’t always win

Bajeebz
    Participant

The Wolves started 3-0, but are 4-6 in the last 10.  In six of their next eight games they’ll play the Nets, Rockets, Pacers, Thunder, Spurs, and Heat.  All I can say is good luck, TWolves.

Also: A few weeks ago I posted about how awful Nikola Pekovic was playing.  He’s really turned it around and is finishing well around the basket. Props Big Pek.

Bajeebz
    Participant

The Wolves started 3-0, but are 4-6 in the last 10.  In six of their next eight games they’ll play the Nets, Rockets, Pacers, Thunder, Spurs, and Heat.  All I can say is good luck, TWolves.

Also: A few weeks ago I posted about how awful Nikola Pekovic was playing.  He’s really turned it around and is finishing well around the basket. Props Big Pek.

417basketballfan
    Participant

they need to make a trade or something before they slip out of the playoff picture. they can’t afford not to make the playoffs this year. Kevin love is already frustrated that they haven’t made the playoffs yet

417basketballfan
    Participant

they need to make a trade or something before they slip out of the playoff picture. they can’t afford not to make the playoffs this year. Kevin love is already frustrated that they haven’t made the playoffs yet

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login