This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar bluedevils12 14 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    valentine

where does everyone believe Warren will go in next year’s draft.i say somewhere between picks 5 and 10.

dwat4444
    Participant

Somewhere top ten. It depends on how this season goes. He could easily go for 25 a game this year without Griffin there.

JNixon
    Participant

Yea he’s a safe bet for 20 a game next year at OU. I’d say top 10 as well

RickyRubio9
    Participant

I was reading something about my Rockets saying if they do indeed end up in the lottery this is the guy they will go after to replace Mac after the season at the two. I don’t know much about this guy, but I heard he is a scorer and can be a very good one at the NBA Level.

JNixon
    Participant

Think Ben Gordon, with his coach giving him as much freedom to score as he likes. That will be Willie Warren next year.

RickyRubio9
    Participant

Is that a good thing? haha. As a Rockets Fan should I want my team to draft him if we do indeed end up in the lottery?
    We can draft him, plus use the 22 Million from Mac’s Contract to sign another Star and hopefully Yao will be back for that season.

bluedevils12
    Participant

will depend on how good tiny gallon is for oklahoma in my opinion. i think if tiny establishes himself as a good post presence then warren will have a great year. but if tiny is jus ok i think teams will double team warren and he can only be so effective when getting double teamed. i think realistic goals this year for warren are 16-19ppg, 4.5 reb, 4 asst

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login