This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Choppy 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

I mean it’s been 3 days now and nobody’s even mentioned the fact that Luka Doncic had a 60-point triple double game on December 27th. He played 47 minutes and finished with 60/21/10/2/1 with 4 turnovers in the game. I admit I didn’t even watch the game, as I was watching college basketball, but that’s pretty darn impressive, and to not even have that mentioned on here is some silly stuff. There was a time that one could log on this site and get the basketball news of any sort here. Where is everyone? Anyways, just throwing some spaghetti on the wall and seeing if it sticks…

armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

This site has been dated and dead for quite awhile, not only the forums but the site in general they don’t update as often with articles, mocks, player profiles etc. It is the same 3-4 people who post. If you want daily draft discussion go to https://www.reddit.com/r/NBA_Draft/new/

This forum was never great as I only started using the forum after Draft Express went extinct. That was the best draft forum even better than Reddit is now. Lots of posts, users, quality analysis, plus I was younger and had more time back then haha.

I also think this site lost a lot of users when people got locked out of their accounts when they made some changes and everyone had to create new accounts. I know I used to be coachwyers or coachjon don’t know what one I used here and I didn’t sign back up for almost a year.

1+
      Choppy
      Participant

I lurk. I’m not on here as much now with work and stuff, but I check out the forum when I can. I always found this sites forum the best, guys like McDunkin, Euroballer and the Don (CJ McCollum look-alike) made it a really fun site that I checked every day. It was in decline by the time they changed the format and it never really recovered.

1+
    Hitster
    Participant

I’d been checking in everyday but no-one else was posting so I didn’t tend to post either.

I never knew you were coachjon Armchair GM, I always enjoyed your insight on draft express back in the day. I might try the Reddit group out too.

Amazing performance by Doncic as a Phoenix fan it pains me even more we didn’t draft him. He is putting up scoring numbers that are up there with LBJ and KD at similar stages of their careers. Does he have the potential to be the best white player ever I wonder?

1+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

Yep that was me Hitster I remember you from back then as well as you had the same name as you do now. Oh how nice it was to be in early/mid 20s in those days just living and breathing basketball at every moment coaching at the college level and working out draft prospects in the summer once the season ended when Impact Basketball was in its infancy and just branching out from IMG in Florida to California not nearly the beast they are now today since relocating to Vegas. Wish I had quit coaching and stuck with that internship long term if I knew how big they were going to grow haha.

2+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Can someone dig up those ‘clutch stats’ of all superstars and compare it to Luka? You know the one where they say “in shots with 30 seconds or left to go in the 4th quarter in a tie or 3 point game” or however it goes. I bet Luka’s stats are insane. Most clutch player I’ve ever seen.

1+
    Hitster
    Participant

I’d love to see Luka’s stats compared Mr Clutch and Kobe as regards down the stretch.

LBJ putting up 47 points as he turned 38 shows he’s still up there with the best.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login