This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by NorrinRaddNorrinRadd NorrinRadd 6 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author
    kobyz
    Participant

Magic send: Gary Harris, Terrence Ross and MCW
    Warriors send: Wiggins, #7 and #14

bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

Warriors definitely say no

3+
    canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

Warriors definitely say no. You clearly haven’t watched wiggins since he was traded to golden state. He;s an ok 2nd and excellent 3rd option who plays d. If he improves his 3 from very good (37%) to great 3 makes )40% plus) he will be an allstar level player.

2+
    sniper
    Participant

I don’t know if I would trade Wiggins alone for Harris, Ross and MCW. But to throw GS’ two lottery picks in as well? That’s insane.

If I were the Warriors and Orlando called wanting my two lottery picks and Wiggins, I would maybe consider it for a package of Fultz, Isaac, Carter and Anthony. That would be the only way and I might not even go for that after thinking about it.

2+
    festar35festar35
    festar35
    Participant

Wiggins is no longer a negative asset, he is a neutral one. He has shown he can play solid defense & hit the outside shot, now granted he is over paid, but if I were Magic I’d actually rather have Wiggins than Ross + Harris.

1+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Warriors will be making a trade. I read they spent an additional $150 million on luxary tax last season. They are projected to do the same this year. Somethings gonna happen they aren’t gonna be spending a quarter billion dollars to develop lottery picks.

2+
    kerrst
    Participant

Every single person on earth outside the Orlando Magic organization say no

1+
    kobyz
    Participant

Who say no 2?
    Sixers send: Simmons
    Mavs send: Brunson, Richardson, Finney-Smith, Kleber, 3 first round picks

NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

If I’m the 76ers I’m keeping Simmons or looking elsewhere for a trade. The 1st round picks are nothing as long as the Mavericks have Doncic. The role players are fine, but not enough. 76ers need to win a championship sooner rather than later. Probably see what GS is going to offer for Beal or Lillard, and go after the consolation prize with Simmons and some young players instead. If the 76ers can’t get another franchise player in return, it’s almost useless to trade Simmons.

sniper
    Participant

Even if Simmons never shoots a jumper again, he’s so good at defense and playmaking that he’s still a borderline all-star. And you don’t trade all-stars for role players and draft picks unless you’re trying to dump salary and rebuild. Why would Philly do that? They had the best record in the East.

2+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

Just heard a rumor from Sports Nation that the Lakers are pursuing Russell Westbrook for Schroder, Kuzma, and Horton-Tucker in some sign and trade deal. For better or worse. The Wizards should do that deal if they can get rid of Westbrook’s contract. As a Lakers fan, I hope they keep THT. Crazy as it sounds, THT is on the come up and if Westbrook were to go to L.A. I’m not sure how he fits.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login