This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar nbarelli 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    nbarelli
    Participant

Hawks get Malik Monk & Eric Paschall
    Hornets get John Collins
    Warriors get Devonte Graham

Not a major deal but I was looking at some guys around the league that definitely need to move, and Monk, Collins and Graham all fit into that category. I think Collins will really push hard soon as he does not get along with or agree that Trae Young is the right leader. I think Monk and Paschall would be good players in return, as the 2G position is still in flux with Huerter and Reddish, while Paschall is a nice bench scorer. The Warriors could use Graham to spell Steph and keep the 3s shooting.

Do you have any random ideas on potential moves this season?

nbarelli
    Participant

Other guys that i think could be moved:
    Andre Drummond
    Brad Beal
    Bismack Biyombo
    Kendrick Nunn
    PJ Tucker
    Will Barton
    Bol Bol
    Javale McGee
    Kemba Walker
    Otto Porter Jnr
    Marvin Bagley
    Lonzo Ball

sniper
    Participant

John Collins is a 20/10 guy. Last year he shot 58/40/80. Got to get way more than that for him.

2+
    jmack
    Participant

I agree, but Graham was an 18 and 8 guy who shot 37% from 3 last year. I really don’t know why the Warriors would want him though, he is on an expiring contract and not going to make them a contender.

nbarelli
    Participant

I don’t see a big market for Collins. He has publicly opposed Trae Young, so everyone will low ball them. I thought Devonte may be a good option to carry the Warriors offense when they give Curry a breather. He’s having an awful year so he’s gettable, but you’d like to resign him cheap.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login