This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar herceg_buku 8 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    JV’s_pump_fake
    Participant

http://www.tsn.ca/canada-announces-men-s-team-for-fiba-tuneup-tournament-1.348365

As per TSN.ca here is Team Canada for the FIBA Tournament.

Jamal Murray can’t play after all and is headed to Kentucky but it’s a strong team none the less.

Should be some exciting basketball!

Stop_basketball_nonsense
    Participant

Okay team Canada is coming. They been waiting and now they have a roster in place not only for the 2016 Rio Olympics but also for 2020& 2024. This upcoming Olympics and future international tournaments will give the national team a chance to gain experience& gel together this year and years to come.

They got the future star in Wiggins, solid supporting cast with Cory Joseph, olynk, & hopefully Bennett remebets where he lists his confidence, puts in work and proves to the world and himself that he is a solid NBA player. Plus Jamal Murray is showing the world he’ll be dynamite for Canadian b-ball, hopefully Tristan Thompson is there, & fore personally I would love to see Andy rautins down for their squad.

Wow you know with Cory joseph getting signed to the raptors & them having the potential to draft Murray in 2016canadiaball bball has so.much to be excited about. Look out world can’t for whenever Canadian basketball does anything good you might hear from or see Drake playing Canada’s loudest hype man!

Stop_basketball_nonsense
    Participant

Okay team Canada is coming. They been waiting and now they have a roster in place not only for the 2016 Rio Olympics but also for 2020& 2024. This upcoming Olympics and future international tournaments will give the national team a chance to gain experience& gel together this year and years to come.

They got the future star in Wiggins, solid supporting cast with Cory Joseph, olynk, & hopefully Bennett remebets where he lists his confidence, puts in work and proves to the world and himself that he is a solid NBA player. Plus Jamal Murray is showing the world he’ll be dynamite for Canadian b-ball, hopefully Tristan Thompson is there, & fore personally I would love to see Andy rautins down for their squad.

Wow you know with Cory joseph getting signed to the raptors & them having the potential to draft Murray in 2016canadiaball bball has so.much to be excited about. Look out world can’t for whenever Canadian basketball does anything good you might hear from or see Drake playing Canada’s loudest hype man!

Ccdrake
    Participant

where can it be seen ? 

Ccdrake
    Participant

where can it be seen ? 

canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

Was Murray actually cut for Scrubb, or was his comitmment with Kentucky, the reason, for sure?

Who will be the one player cut for the tourny (this for exhibition, they need 12)??

canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

Was Murray actually cut for Scrubb, or was his comitmment with Kentucky, the reason, for sure?

Who will be the one player cut for the tourny (this for exhibition, they need 12)??

JV’s_pump_fake
    Participant

IMO it would be either Hanlan, Scrubb or Doornekamp that gets the final cut. I guess it would depend on performance at the tune-up tournement.

Murray left and was not cut. If he didn’t make it to Kentucky for the beginning of classes he would have been ineligible to play first semester.

JV’s_pump_fake
    Participant

IMO it would be either Hanlan, Scrubb or Doornekamp that gets the final cut. I guess it would depend on performance at the tune-up tournement.

Murray left and was not cut. If he didn’t make it to Kentucky for the beginning of classes he would have been ineligible to play first semester.

Toronto16
    Participant

Screw the NCAA man.

Toronto16
    Participant

Screw the NCAA man.

herceg_buku
    Participant

Good to see the Canadian team looking real strong loaded with talent, Im happy and proud. I just wish a city like Toronto would put SOME money into basketball. Most of these kids on this roster are from Toronto or Greater Toronto Area, but most of them went to US for highschool. There is one Prep School from what i see now in Orangville where Murray and Maker are at, but aside from that there is not much going on. In downtown of Toronto not one basketball facility has been built in the past 10yrs and look at this tremendous talent that we have now. I just wish the people in power would make some type of budget for basketball facilities. We have come a long way looking back on everything, but we can do much better as well.

herceg_buku
    Participant

Good to see the Canadian team looking real strong loaded with talent, Im happy and proud. I just wish a city like Toronto would put SOME money into basketball. Most of these kids on this roster are from Toronto or Greater Toronto Area, but most of them went to US for highschool. There is one Prep School from what i see now in Orangville where Murray and Maker are at, but aside from that there is not much going on. In downtown of Toronto not one basketball facility has been built in the past 10yrs and look at this tremendous talent that we have now. I just wish the people in power would make some type of budget for basketball facilities. We have come a long way looking back on everything, but we can do much better as well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login