This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar OhCanada- 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    kikikiki
    Participant

Any word regarding the Tampa bay combine? Any other combine besides the NBA pre draft combine are there?

3+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Damn. Just found the stats looks like my guy Terry Taylor didn’t shoot the ball well from three. He still had the most rebounds and 2nd most points at just 6’5 but showing improvement on that jumpshot was really important for him.

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

the nba combine will be held in chicago june 21-27…im looking forward to the 5 on 5 games….

chris duarte made some news by turning down an invite to the combine, which lead some to believe he has a promise….if thats true… memphis might be the team..he has 2 traits the grizzlies sorely needs thats defense & shooting…they found a gem in dillion brooks another oregon guy a few years ago.. he was an upper class prospect that produced from day 1…

ej uno a 6’11 center from naia shawnee state averaged 16 pts/8rbs/4blks/40% from 3…according to reports he received an invite..and the celtics invited him for a workout today…

3+
      OhCanada-
      Participant

Yeah I saw that with Duarte. I bet its Memphis, it would have to be a pretty high promise to pass on the combine just from an experience/networking standpoint and Memphis has been pretty active already predraft.

I saw that JT Thor will enter the draft too.

I assume alot of early entry guys will enter the draft just because of what we say with this pandemic guys are probably gonna be eager to get that first check.

1+
    kikikiki
    Participant
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

reports say michigan big man hunter dickerson didnt get a combine invite!!!

1+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Watched some more of the Tamp Combine games and one guy that really stood out was Troy Baxter. He was very clearly the best player on his team. Can shoot the ball, create a little and has elite athleticism at 6’9. Problem is he’s already 25. Reminds me of Jamario Moon.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login