This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar JoeWolf1 9 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Mr. HookShot
    Participant

Really looking forward to this year’s summer leagues, looking at the (partly published) rosters.

http://hoopshype.com/summer_leagues.htm

Apart from this year’s draftees (Bryce Cotton suiting up for the Spurs!) I am looking forward for some draftees from earlier years as well:

– Muscala (Atlanta): sweet shooting big man, successor for Pero Antic after this season?
    – Porter (Washington): can he show he is a legitimate SF in the league?
    – Noel (Philly): finally we will see what he can do on the court

SeattleSuperChronics
    Participant

DJ Shelton made a summer league roster hahahaha what a joke 

sign me up

drice4life1753
      Participant

Go Cougs!

drice4life1753
      Participant

Go Cougs!

SeattleSuperChronics
    Participant

DJ Shelton made a summer league roster hahahaha what a joke 

sign me up

hbomb3300
    Participant

I expect the Thunder’s roster to dominate…  a lot of young, quality talent! 

hbomb3300
    Participant

I expect the Thunder’s roster to dominate…  a lot of young, quality talent! 

chrisinoz
    Participant

Now i dont want to be the guy to crush peoples dreams but damn man give it up you are almost 40 

Houston Rockets

Orlando Summer League

Chris Crawford SF 6-9 05/13/75 Marquette ’97

chrisinoz
    Participant

Now i dont want to be the guy to crush peoples dreams but damn man give it up you are almost 40 

Houston Rockets

Orlando Summer League

Chris Crawford SF 6-9 05/13/75 Marquette ’97

r377r377
    r377
    Participant

Aaron Craft and McAdoo for Golden State. Actually Craft is listed with Sixers aswell ?

I am hoping Trevor Mbakwe can make an impression after playing overseas last season.

I also hope John Jenkins can do well. He has been injured a bit and hasn’t played alot but i still think he will be a decent player in the league….

r377r377
    r377
    Participant

Aaron Craft and McAdoo for Golden State. Actually Craft is listed with Sixers aswell ?

I am hoping Trevor Mbakwe can make an impression after playing overseas last season.

I also hope John Jenkins can do well. He has been injured a bit and hasn’t played alot but i still think he will be a decent player in the league….

gabriel_akva
    Participant

Aquille Carr??

gabriel_akva
    Participant

Aquille Carr??

JoeWolf1

Nick Wiggins signed with Sacramento.

He’s most likely a D-Leauge player, but I think his athletic ability paired with the often fast pace of the Summer League, could bode well for his first impression as a professional.

JoeWolf1

Nick Wiggins signed with Sacramento.

He’s most likely a D-Leauge player, but I think his athletic ability paired with the often fast pace of the Summer League, could bode well for his first impression as a professional.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login