This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar RUDEBOY- 3 years ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Could care less what Embiid or Jokic are doing if Steph doesn’t play this year Warriors win 5 games. They are 1-8 when he doesn’t play and -11 point differential in those games. They lost to Toronto by 53 points on his last rest day which is when he started this hot streak. 40 PPG in his last 12 games. Shooting 50% from 3point on 15 shots per game! And his usage rate is only 33% this year.

If Westbrook can win it as a 6th seed with a 42% usage rate Steph has to win it this year.

1+
    Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers
    Participant

He is playing his way into the conversation at least, but I believe he still has significant ground to make up to catch jokic, who I see as the runaway winner at this point.

3+
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

oh canada u made some valid points as for why steph should be mvp….

steph curry is 1 of the few superstars in the nba that draw in casual fans..he has played his way into the top 5 mvp conversations..and might be considered the 2nd best point guard of all time behind only magic johnson….who knows how people who have votes will sway….curry has a great case for the award….

but yeah,i agree with double d & b..jokic started the season looking like the mvp and havent let up…lebron & embiid both would have a strong case for the award,but injuries stymied their chances…

2+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login