This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar flexosexo 14 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    JordanC20
    Participant

What makes Rubio better than Curry? I don’t know…

Michael.S.
    Participant

him better than curry?
    haha there 2 totally different players

gatorheels
    Participant

Rubio is a true PG, a better ball handler, better passer, played against much better competition, more experienced etc….

Amsterdam305410
    Participant

Cury > Rubio…Stephen Curry is an explosive scorer..the only knock is the level of play during his regular season..This year Curry Improved his speed,Ball handling,and team mentality..Rubio is soft and plays a different style in Europe..Rubio isnt even better than B Jennings!

Allen
    Participant

They dont even play the same position man

Michael.S.
    Participant

soft(cuz he’s white?)he doesnt look soft on D,scoring doesn’t make a player who they are

Amsterdam305410
    Participant

This dude is already saying he wont play with gilbert,wont play in memphis,wont play Bjennings this dude is a diva…i do luv him like i luv pistol pete!He would be a perfect fot with OKC…..Soft because his bones are brittle…and because he doent play elentless d he slacks off watch some DK joventus games!Jenings is far superior!

Michael.S.
    Participant

for refusing to play for a team,and he does’nt slack off he just gambles

Amsterdam305410
    Participant

wil get him cooked by Kobe,Baron Davis,Oj Mayo,Arenas,Lebron..He gives shooters too much room..Carmelo and Chris Paul abused him in Beijing Olympics…I luv Rubio but Jennings is superior!.Rubio still needs to work on his post ggame,something Curry and Jennings have perfected.Jennings wil shock the world @ Golden State…..18.5 pts—-8.5 assits

JNixon
    Participant

I think he is more ARROGANT for choosing where he wants to play. People say Jennings is arrogant for “calling out” Rubio and Duhon, but the most arrogant thing to me is when these athletes try to choose where they want to play (ie Yi, Eli, Manning, Steve Francis). How about just produce and then choose to leave when your a free agent. I would be happy to play anywhere as long as Im in the NBA and know I can produce.

Michael.S.
    Participant

curry and jennings have perfected their post game?hahahahahahahahaha
    Good 1

DUKEisbetterthenUNC
    Participant

i got to go with curry on this one because he is way more clutch and thats what matters in the nba

in the nba most games come down to the end and its about which team cant hit the shot in the end thats what curry can do

Michael.S.
    Participant

much nba teams would have curry as their 1st option at the end of games,,and again rubio is a POINT GUARD if im correct if you are a true pg you set up ur teammates

Amsterdam305410
    Participant

Watch the Mcdonalds game with Bjennings he was amazing in the post and with layup and tear drop maneuvers..Curry has a wicked inside step back hesitation…one of the illest handle and step back players similar to James Harden if he could shoot as well as Curry!…..Rubio is just super quick and tricky,but NBA guards will shut him down on the regular!

flexosexo
      Participant

Amst, you’re a clown…the McDonalds game is the McDonalds game, a bunch of high school kids who play no defense…thats not competitive basketball.

Jennings has looked like a scrub in professional competition, period.
      His resume stinks, and without the high school hype…he wouldn’t even be considered a first rounder in this draft.

Most NBA guards aren’t good defenders…Rubio will exploit alot of NBAers just like when he wilded out in the Olympics and wowed a lot of the NBAers who never saw him. Team USA had nothing but good things to say about RIcky, who’s been playing at the highest level of competition outside the NBA since he was 14. 4-5 years of high level competition and winning defensive player of the year when this kid has been compared to Nash/Kidd/Pistol Pete shows you what type of prospect you have here.

Its understandable if you don’t like Ricky, hold whatever girl like grudges you have against him, but you can’t the resume or facts.

DUKEisbetterthenUNC
    Participant

Rubio cant shoot though so teams will just play back and he wont be able to drive and then they can play tight defense on his teamate because he wont be able to drive

Amsterdam305410
    Participant

He is too selfish….he wil try to shoot transition threes and ruin game flow…Kenny Martin wil outshine Rubio…sad but true..Rubio will go back to Europe after 2 seasons after frustration woth being scorched like Juan Carlos Navaro did!

Michael.S.
    Participant

whose Kenny Martin?????????
    Rubio is selfish???????
    Ruin a contende??????????
    HAHAHAHA

DUKEisbetterthenUNC
    Participant

i dont think he will be that bad i just think he wont be that successful in the nba UNLESS he developes a nice shot…….

Amsterdam305410
    Participant

is too selfish!Kenny Martin averaged about 23 points last year..Rubio wont even average 15 pts and 7 assts!Watcvh..Curry 2x> Rubio..Mike Nike test em if u think u no more!

Allen
    Participant

Kids with computers suck

Amsterdam305410
    Participant

But overall he is no match for Stephen Curry!Stephen Curry is the best guard in this draft by far!He has all the intangibles speed,dealy three,defense,leadership,step back,tear drop, and when matche dwith the wizards he will become a far better nbA guard than Rubio and Harden…..

DUKEisbetterthenUNC
    Participant

he is goin to the twolves not the wizards where did u get this info…

questkat
    Participant

Rubio is better because, as said above he is a true PG. Curry is a much better shooter/slash scorer, but that does not make a true PG.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login