This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar OhCanada- 13 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Bryant24
    Participant

Hypothetically speaking if the knicks find a way to get chris paul and carmelo anthony before the start of the season will they be the better superteam better than miami? if so which team would be better miami or new york? im not saying this will happen

JoeWolf1

Bryant, what are you doing? We have enough Knicks fans making ridiculous hypothetic situations, we don’t need non Knicks fans adding fuel to the fire, lol

d-grizzly
    Participant

><

Chrischi
    Participant

the knicks would be a better offensiv team (close), while the heat would be a wayyy better defensive team

that’s why heat > NY

I think LA would still beat both of them.

dwat4444
    Participant

haha superReam hahahahahaha funny ass typo

Tyreke Johnson
    Participant

If the Knicks were somehow able to pull it through they would be the better team because the players compliment each other much better then the Miami’s Big 3 much like Boston’s Big 3 they each have a defined role, Paul as the main ball handler and distributor, Melo is the primary scorer and first option and Amare would be their low post scorer, Miami is yet to establish their first option or main distributor we can assume Lebron as their distributor and Wade as their scorer but we really do not have any real idea who will be more ball dominant and have control of the tempo because Wade and Lebron are both very ball dominant and that is when they are most effective.

ilike.panochas
    Participant

James,Wade,Bosh >>> Amare,Paul,Carmelo

For the simple fact that both James and Wade are capable of being “lockdown” defenders, Carmelo and Amare on the other hand are average defenders, specially Amare and would even go as far as saying Amare is a liability on defense. Bosh is so much better shot blocker and much better rebounder than Amare. So the Heat’s Big 3 is easily by far so much better.

sheltwon3
    Participant

so you guys are saying that James, Wade, and
    Bosh could guard Melo,Amare, and Paul.

ilike.panochas
    Participant

Collectively as a team, yes a great defense can contain a great offense, just ask Lebron James how difficult it is to score against a good defensive team like Boston. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh collectively has the potential to be a prominent defensive team. Everyone is excited about the Heat’s offense and how dynamic its going to be, but I expect them to be one of the best defensive team in the league because of Wade,James, and Bosh are each exceptional defenders.

Ollstar
    Participant

Bosh exceptional defender, I dunno. He’s not a great weak side guy and can get muscled down low. Heat would have better D and NY would have better O. Paul, Melo and Amare wouldn’t be changing alot of their game whereas all of the Heat big 3 are changing their game up. I think with the coaching and less learning curve for the Knicks they would be better first year. The big 3 Heat team will learn how to play together and will become dominant.

stanford hoops

shewlton is one of the knicks homer you wont win in the arguement of anythree being able to match up against the knicks big three so you might wanna stop now.

MagikKnick
    Participant

As a Knick fan, I beg all of you guys to just stop the foolishness. -_-

I feel like donthavenomoney after he told people to to STFU with the Jazz topics

OhCanada-
    Participant

It doesnt matter who wins between the 2. The effort it would take to knock the other team out would carry over into the Finals and then what. Then you would have to play the NBA Final, with a fatigued possibly injured lineup (Chris Paul has nagging injuries usually, Amare Stoudemire has injury issues, Chris Bosh always gets injured late in the Season) and face the Top Team LA Lakers, who incase you forgot is also in contention to acquire Mr. Paul.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login