This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by NorrinRaddNorrinRadd NorrinRadd 4 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

Who do you guys think lands the North Carolina job? I think it has to be between Hubert Davis, Wes Miller, and Jerry Stackhouse. I slightly lean towards Wes Miller, Stackhouse would be my 2nd choice, and Davis 3rd but I think all 3 would be good hires.

2+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

I hope Stackhouse gets it hes really paid his dues. Showed he can recruit top end talent and develop guys for the league while at Vanderbilt. Won Championship with Raptors 905 and was big in the development of Fred VanVleet, Pascal Siakam, Norman Powell and Chris Boucher’s career. Hes really another one of those forgotten Raptors that never got a ring, yet will always be a part of that championship.

1+
    Hitster
    Participant

I’d edge towards Hubert Davis he has been with the team nearly a decade and knows all the guys. The other two choices are under contract so we don’t know if they would be available. I think Hubert has earned his chance.

2+
      NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
      NorrinRadd
      Participant

Hubert Davis it is!!!

2+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login