This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Memphis Madness 13 years ago.

• Author
    Memphis Madness
    Participant

I have a new draft board out.

link: http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/45828/edit

I now have Irving at 2, and Kemba Walker at 5.  Derrick Williams still at one.

I think the Kings roll the dice and hope that Tyreke and Kemba can play together.  If so they will be deadly.  With Marcus Thorton and Beno Udrih off the bench?  WOW!

Last time I had Bismack at 22 but I moved him up some more.

Jamie Skeen also moved up.  The Grizzlies is my team, and last time I had them with McCamey, but I think Vazquez is a good option at point guard with good size, ball handling skills, and the ability to shoot from the outside.  It also makes up for OJ Mayo’s lack of size at the two guard.  But, OJ can handle the ball too a little bit, so that should be a good reserve back court next year.  I put Matt Howard back at the Grizzlies 2nd round pick.  This makes more sense if the Griz choose not to sign Shane Battier next year.

I will comment more on my draft board. 

It looks like Vesely is the best forward available now.  I have him going to the Wizards to complete a very, very promising, young and talented starting five.

Memphis Madness
    Participant

I think I will put Isaiah Thomas somewhere in the second round next time.  Great speed, wants to take the big shot.  A good change of pace guy. 

gopack10
    Participant

Chris Singleton and Tobais Harris are borderline first round picks so I would have them higher than late second round.

Memphis Madness
      Participant

I like Tobias Harris.

Chris Singelton is a good player too.  I think there are a ton of guys who could go anywhere from late first to late second. 

Are these guys definitely coming out?  I think it depends on who stays in the draft and who does well in workouts.

This draft is EXTREMELY fluid.

Andrew1984
    Participant

I live in Cleveland and everything I’ve heard is that the Cavs love Kyrie Irving and will select him if they have the No. 1 overall pick. In fact, I’ve even heard that if the Cavs got stuck with No. 4, they’d even consider trading up to No. 1 to select Irving.

If they get Irving with their first pick, it seems doubtful they’d take another guard with the pick they get from the Clippers which will be in the 8-11 range. Perry Jones, Jared Sullinger, and Harrison Barnes are going back to school. Cleveland basketball junkies are nervous about international players. We’ve had Sasha Pavlovic and Jiri Welsch in our town and that is frightening.

Assuming the Cavs find a way to get Irving at the top, I have no idea what they’d do with their other lottery pick.

Leftovers16
    Participant

the Kings arent gonna add Kemba not when they have Thorton… he’s gonna be a free agent but i highly doubt he wont stay.. the Kings gave him a chance to play and he’s gonna stay… what they need is a forward/center and/or upgrade at the 3 spot… wont be going after kemba sorry

Memphis Madness
      Participant

Kemba would be an ideal sixth man with Tyrke and Thorton.

Not sure that the other guys are an upgrade over Donte Green/Omri Casspi/Francisco Garcia at the 3.

Not sure if Bismack Biyombo is a reach that early in the lottery…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login