This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar RedDead93 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    willie wise fan
    Participant
    SubZero
    Participant

Otto Porter definitely won’t drop that far

r377r377
    r377
    Participant

Alot of users including myself love Porter and Oladipo – they both might be taken a bit higher than on your draft…

Wahoo757
      Participant

Oladipo’s overrated, he’s a glorified role player, and that’s all he’ll ever be in the NBA: a decent role player.

theprophet
        Participant

he does get a lot of love here, but considering how weak sauce this draft is, especially at the top of the draft, that is what a lot of players will turn out to be selected in the top twenty. if a team drafts a starter in this draft, it is a home run. an all-star in this draft might be hard to find.

Dlesnie
        Participant

I think literally everyone is a role player in this draft.

Wahoo757
          Participant

But just looking at the SG position I’d probably take KCP over Oladipo. If you take Oladipo lotto you’re probably going to wind up giving up a role bigger than he can handle. He can’t really create offense for himself and I don’t think his shooting percentages aren’t indicative of how good of a shooter he is (which is average at best). He’s 5 for his last 17 from 3 and I think that’s a better representation of his shooting ability than his 48% clip on the year. KCP on the other hand is one of the best shooters/scorers in the country, and can catch and shoot or shoot of the dribble just as good as anyone in the country. He’s also a better rebounder and is probably more NBA read than Oladipo.

Dlesnie
            Participant

I think KCP is one of the more underrated people in this draft, but I still think Oladipo will be better in the NBA.

RedDead93
              Participant

KCP is underrated too, and I think he and Mclemore or not that far off, but Olad and him are too different it’s like apples and oranges.

RedDead93
            Participant

That Portland would be a good team for him, they can ease him in well. With Lillard and Batum handling the ball and him just doing what he does. As a Blazer Fan I think we really need a good athletic wing, I think We$ is a little overrated on D and miss the days of Gerald Wallace’s tenacious wing D. He and Batum would be a nightmare. And we can’t hope for much better than a intangibles tony Allen with the 12 pick. If we can get a starter like the poster said with the 12th pick that’s BIG, how many 12th picks ended up being busts?

mangonzalez22
    Participant

cant see washington passing up on a medically cleared noel, porter, and maybe shabazz. Also, like oladipo going higher. And the boy Poythress is sorry as hell

bigtymer32bigtymer32
    bigtymer32
    Participant

oladipo ,burkes,potter and noel will go higher

Toronto16
    Participant

Tell me upon which planet would Trey Burke be chosen over Myck Kabongo.

Dlesnie
      Participant

Every planet?

JoeWolf1

Plumlee won’t drop that far. He’ll measure and test out of this world, like his brother and really help his stock. I think he’s more like 9-16

wrector
    Participant

Noel’s ACL injury isn’t scaring anyone that bad. Cleveland would still take Noel over Len.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login