This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by NorrinRaddNorrinRadd NorrinRadd 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

1st Round Upsets Only- Furman, NC State, Utah St, Auburn, Drake, Montana St, USC, VCU, Boise St
    Sweet 16- Charleston, Baylor, Indiana, Xavier, Oral Roberts, Montana St, UCLA, UCONN
    Elite 8- Arizona, Texas, Florida Atlantic, Kansas
    Final 4- Marquette, Gonzaga
    Final- Alabama over Houston

1+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

Changed mind Kansas St in the Sweet 16 over Montana St had second thoughts on that upset.

armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

Changed mind Kansas St in the Sweet 16 over Montana St had second thoughts on that upset.

1+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

I can’t decide on a few of these games in the bracket… such as who’s going to beat Purdue? Memphis or FAU? That’s a tough one…

1+
    Zouldiers
    Participant

Duke got screwed big time with ORU matchup. Yeah they came in hot at the right time but man a 5th seed… oh well

1+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

ok… just filled out my first and honorable bracket of integrity. (I will be filling out a few more)

Round of 32
    Purdue, Tennessee, Kansas State, Michigan State, Northwestern, Nevada, St. Mary’s, Kansas, Maryland, Charleston, UCSB, Arizona, Texas, Pitt, Indiana, Auburn

Sweet 16
    Furman, Mizzou, Penn State, Miami (FL), Illinois, UCLA, Kentucky, Duke

Elite 8
    Creighton, Houston, Gonzaga, Florida Atlantic

Final Four
    Marquette, UConn

Champiion
    Alabama over Xavier

armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

20/32 of 1st round right. 13 Sweet 16 alive, 7 Elite 8 alive, all Final 4 and beyond alive

1+
      NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
      NorrinRadd
      Participant

I was kickin’ ass – then this morning happened. Furman went through one of their shooting slumps. Looks like Tennessee just beat Duke. Not doing as good today, but I was in the 99 percentile last night.

Hitster
    Participant

Always a surprise to see Duke go out early even if Tennesse were slightly higher seeds. Duke will likely be a better side next year with some good incoming freshmen and if some of the current class return.

1+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

20/32, 9/16, 5 Elite 8 Alive, 3 Final 4 Alive, Both Finalists Alive

1+
      NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
      NorrinRadd
      Participant

Looks like both of us have a lot of picks left! Houston vs Miami going to be fire tonight. I hope Xavier gets past Texas for the sake of our brackets. lol!

NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

26/32, 9/16, 7 elite 8 alive, 3 final 4 alive, finalists alive. 97%.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login