This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by bt102bt102 bt102 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

Just so we don’t have a bunch of spamming starting this again and some clarifications. Here’s what we will do.

After the Draft Lottery, I will start it out with the first pick. From there, other people can start it. To make sure we get through the full draft this time, instead of waiting a day or so, here’s the deal.
    In order to move on, we need this many of votes before we can move on.

Lottery: 1-14: 4 votes of consensus or one day, whichever comes first.
    15-30: 3 votes of consensus or one day, whichever comes first
    2nd round: 2 votes of consensus or one day, whichever comes first.

If you guys have any questions, ideas, or think these are too much, too little or whatever, let me know and we could maybe make some changes if we got enough people on board with that.

5+
    canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

sounds good.

2+
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

im down!!

2+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

I think the consensus should stay the same throughout whatever that # is rather than decrease the farther we go.

2+
      bt102bt102
      bt102
      Participant

my thing with it is when it comes to the 2nd round its going to be more difficult.

OhCanada-
    Participant

As long as people aren’t just gonna vote for a player to speed up the draft it sounds good. I also think the number for consensus should be higher especially for the later tiers. I think you’ll be surprised how fast it moves along if you just wing it. Its 59 picks Cades gone at 1.

1+
      NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
      NorrinRadd
      Participant

might as well start at pick 2… Mobley – maybe even 3. Lol!

bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

Changes:

Looking at it now, I think it needs some smaller changes to really get a stronger representation of what is actually the consensus. Sure it may take longer but things can change. The Second round i think needed more votes so here’s what I came up with.

Lottery: 5 Votes
    Rest of First Round: 4
    2nd round: 3

So basically one more vote per category.

2+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login