This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar OhCanada- 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

This is the 4th year I’ve been managing the league but the core group of the league has been doing it for a while now. Anyways theres 6 spots available and probably more to come as we figure out who’s committing for this year. Keep in mind the draft date and scoring are negotiable and if your not happy with the final draft date you can also use the predraft autopick strategy.

Heres the details.

Current Draft Date: Saturday, 4PM Eastern Time, October 9th. (Time is negotiable but the draft will take place on the 8th, 9th or 10th).

20 Team Draft. So its deep. The draft will take a while, bout the same time as an NBA game

Scoring Head to Head Each Category
    Roster Size 13 (2 IR)
    Positions: 10 Starters (PG, SG, SF, PF, C, G, F, UTIL) 3 Bench (BE) 2 Injured Reserve (IR)

2+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Let me know if your interested I’ll send you the link. I don’t want to post an open invite link unless I have to because last year someone snatched up 3 teams and didn’t even draft. Other than that it was pretty active though.

klementime
    Participant

I’m in.. of course 🙂 Can we move the draft to sunday 10th? I have a game scheduled right in time of the draft…

1+
      OhCanada-
      Participant

Okay Ill move it.

1+
    Cynthia
    Participant

Innie

1+
    klementime
    Participant

Thank you!

Scrooge McDuck
    Participant

I’m in. Oct. 10th works okay for me!

1+
      OhCanada-
      Participant

You were in the league last year right. What is your handle on ESPN just so I don’t mistakenly replace your team.

moochiee
    Participant

Hey sorry for the late response! I’m in as well and the 10th works for me

OhCanada-
      Participant

Nice so if I’m not mistaken we have 10 people that have responded that were in last years league. Thats solid. The league has 14 people in it right now and I’m going to start filling the rest on other boards soon.

Wetalkinboutpractice
    Participant

Are there any spots left? I’d be down. I’ll keep up with it this go round.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Sure. Just leave the email address linked to your ESPN account and I will manually enter you when I get home from work tonight. Just be ready to draft at 4pm Eastern on Sunday.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login