This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar SwatLakeCity 10 years, 12 months ago.

• Author
    jwet33
    Participant
    jwet33
    Participant

Franklin is a projected mid first round pick and the Bucks need another scorer, so why not? and Hardaway Jr is pretty much a second round pick, I’ll take Glen Rice JR over him.

Prio

Good draft. But, too high Jamal Franklyn and too late Tim Hardaway jr…

Terpsbball10
    Participant

Zeller to the Wizards? come on man. Zeller will not be a top 10 pick and the Wizards definitely aren’t drafting another soft white guy with little skill. Steven Adams and Gobert will definitely be lottery picks. McCollum won’t go to Portland, he’s a pg, they aren’t drafting this years Lillard and someone who has the talent to challenge him as the teams starting pg. Otherwise pretty good mock overall.

jwet33
    Participant

Wizards need a big man and Zeller is best one left on board. Zeller is a top 10 pick most likely. It’s a weak draft dude. Not sure about Adams and Gobert being lottery picks. Blazers could use a big man but have one of the worst benches in the NBA. McCollum is ideal.

jwet33
    Participant

Wizards need a big man and Zeller is best one left on board. Zeller is a top 10 pick most likely. It’s a weak draft dude. Not sure about Adams and Gobert being lottery picks. Blazers could use a big man but have one of the worst benches in the NBA. McCollum is ideal.

JoeWolf1

Biggest jump for me is that Dieng isn’t lottery talent. He doesn’t have much upside and he’s not exactly super polished either. To me, he projects as a center on the tier of Nazr Mohammad ( good backup/ part time starter) In weak drafts guys with serious upside find themselves in the lottery. Look for guys like Steven Adams or Giannis to rise and Dieng to be in the 20-30 range.

Mad Max
      Participant

I agree, the biggest thing going against him is he’s 23. Not a lot of upside there. Plus Dieng is a defensive player, not much offense. The one thing OKC needs is a low-post scorer, they have some good low-post defenders, Ibaka, Perkins, Collison. Dieng would be a nice pick-up toward the end of the 1st.

SwatLakeCity
    Participant

the blazers would do better with a backcourt mate for lillard, I’m thinking Caldwell-pope. Dieng is way too high, he should be going mid twenties to around 30. Schroeder did very well against the USA team in the summit, that he is a first round lock. The only reason why Kabongo isn’t rated that high is because he was out serving a suspension for most of the year, thanks to NCAA dumb ruling comitee. He played like only 5 games this season, but played great in all of them and Texas looked like a completely different team during those 5 games. Look for his stock to shoot up after the combine and workouts, he too will be a first round lock. Other than that good draft

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login