This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Mr. Basketball 11 years, 1 month ago.
Posted on: Fri, 05/29/2009 - 12:14pm #4240
please post input
1. LAC- Blake Griffin – This pick can easily be traded but if they stay this will be the pick
2. MEM- Hasheem Thabeet- Memphis screws up another draft by passing on rubio, but they are afraid of his buyout and with conley and mayo they pass.
3. OKC- James Harden- They are going to try hard to move up to get griffin if they cant they settle for harden. They pass on rubio simply because they have westbrook.
4. SAC- Ricky Rubio- I hope he falls to thr knicks but he wont. Sac would have to be complete idiots to pass on him with the whole they have at point
5. WAS- Jordan Hill- Another team who will look to trade. They take hill and put him at center and when they get rid of jamison he moves to pf, him and magee form a great athletic frontcourt.
6. MIN- Demar Derozen- a tough decision between him, evans and jennings but they decide on the usc star because of his athletic ability and ability to play the three.
7. GS- Tyreke Evans- Hes a big guard who compliments ellis perfectly, wouldnt be suprised if this pick is traded for bosh or stoudemire
8. NYK- Jrue Holiday- They have a tough choice between holiday and curry. They take holiday because they love his defensive ablity and potential. Either choice would be ok with me.
9.TOR- Dejuan Blair- They hope he can give them toughness inside that they have lacked for years and a backup plan if bosh is traded or leaves in a year.
10. MIL- Gerald Henderson- They wanted blair or holiday but instead they have their choice between henderson or flynn, i think they take henderson and trade redd.
11. NJ- Earl Clark- Another team who wanted blair, but instead settles for an athletic 3/4. Hes in the mold of odom/marion/josh smith type of player.
12. CHA- Stephen Curry- Rumor came out today that said brown loves the kid, and thinks he could be a good 2 to any one of their pgs
13. IND- Johnny Flynn- once again another team who could have used blair but settles on a pg to back up t.j. ford. Henderson could also be in the mix here
14. PHO- Brandon Jennings- Ecsatic that he is still on the board. I know this is low for him but once he gets by new york theres really not another team who needs a pg and indiana doesnt want a possible bad character on their team0
Posted on: Fri, 05/29/2009 - 12:17pm #154173
As far as I know the Bucks are looking for a PG in case they cant get Sessions and/or Villanueva back so I could see them picking up Jennings if he gets to them.0
Posted on: Fri, 05/29/2009 - 12:23pm #154175
I like Curry but i dont think he would be really good at the 2.0
Posted on: Fri, 05/29/2009 - 4:03pm #154252
knicks will not pass on curry, hes too good at making his shots and is an exceptional playmaker with average-good athleticsm0
Posted on: Fri, 05/29/2009 - 5:10pm #154260
Wow amazing Brandon Jennings drops to 14 that’s just ridicules. Why would the Warriors not pick him he fits their style and they need a point guard. They have SG in Monta Ellis they don’t need another.
Also Ricky Rubio not picked second that’s really bad scouting he is possible the best player and best passer in this year draft.0
Posted on: Sat, 05/30/2009 - 8:14am #154391
The reason i dont have jennings going to gs is because they need a big guard ala baron davis and evans gives you that. Both Jennings and ellis need the ball to be succesful, while i believe evans can play off the ball more.
I thonk people have made too much of curry going to ny. I think they will consider him and he will be in the discussion, but i think holiday is exactly what walsh is looking for. Last year walsh fell head over heels for westbrook and probaly would of took westbrook over gallo. Holiday and westbrook are the same type of guards, athletic, big, and good defensivley. If he proves he has just an average jump shot and three point range there is no doubt they take him.
I agree with rubio. Memphis would be stupid for passing on him, but they seem to be sold on thabeet and i saw on hoopshype today that they mite consider evans at 2.0
Posted on: Sat, 05/30/2009 - 1:21pm #154527
“Memphis screws up another draft by passing on rubio, but they are afraid of his buyout and with conley and mayo they pass.” when’s the last time they screwed a draft? they’ve been good drafters actually, i think you meant the wolves.
*other comments similar to the ones above.0
Posted on: Sat, 05/30/2009 - 1:30pm #154532
2.0 better not mention a trade possibly going down with the #1 pick…0
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Login|