This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Scrooge McDuck 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Finally. This move will end global warming. All the carbon omissions smoking from Luke’s brain everytime he tried to draw up a play was destroying the ozone layer. Now we can all rest peacefully at night. Sleep well.

3+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

If Alvin Gentry doesn’t get gig for good I see them bringing in D’Antoni after McNair said he wants Kings to play at the fastest tempo in the league.

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

Walton has been a bad coach. but the kings front office decision makers has been even worst. .since firing rick alderman in 2006. luke walton Sacramento teams have been the franchise most successful teams since rick alderman was fired in 2006…

1+
    Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers
    Participant

The fact that the kings haven’t made the playoffs since 2006 is remarkable in a league where over half the teams make it to the playoffs every year. This is a franchise that just can’t seem to get out of its own way when it comes to making the right basketball decision. Walton was a terrible hire in the first place, considering they seemed to be showing real signs of improvement under Dave joerger. Not sure how much I’d want this job given the history.

Hitster
    Participant

I’d forgotten it was so long since they reached play offs in Dunleavy era. They seem to be stuck at about 0:40 for several seasons and despite having Fox and to a lesser degree Hield they just haven’t really progressed.

Do they look to blow it up or try to rebuild and progress around Fox?

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

They’ve been rebuilding it seems like since Chris Webber left town. It’s So Unfair to their Fans who r so supportive despite the team’s lack of direction. I’m been there several times and that place has to be top 3 in Crowd Support

1+
    Scrooge McDuck
    Participant

Walton isn’t the stupidest coach around. It’s a team game and starts with ownership.

As far as all the typos in this thread and global warming GTFO

Scrooge McDuck
    Participant

Alvin Gentry’s rotations are not good. He puts Buddy Hield on the bench in overtime in favor of Terence Davis… He played E’Twuan moore at SF for years on those terrible Pelicans teams.

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login