This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by armchairgmarmchairgm armchairgm 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Add this guy to your draft board. Looks like a lottery pick. Hes been going off. Another dominate IOWA player. He’s 6’8 looks like he has a 7’0 wingspan and does a bit of everything. Well alot of everything, 25.5 points, 9.5 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 blocks, 1 steal per game. And all in just 25 minutes per. Knocks down three’s. 90% free throw shooter. Its only been 4 games and against bad competition but scouts are definitely on notice. The one thing he hasn’t really shown would be NBA level ballhandling and midrange game but he’s a special talent. Probably end up a lottery pick.

1+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

Yep I could see him sneaking into the late 1st round and he for sure will go in the 2nd round if not. Efficient and knows how to play the game. Should be able to make the league as a roleplaying starter. Floor spacer on offense. Defensively can guard in the post and wing and rebounds well.

1+
      OhCanada-
      Participant

I think his floor “comparison” is Trevor Ariza which is a very good floor to have. Any of these kids has a career like his they really made it.

1+
        armchairgmarmchairgm
        armchairgm
        Participant

I would say he is more like Otto Porter.

Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers
    Participant

He’s a very good athlete who plays with great energy. Struggled shooting last year but seems to have shown major improvement thus far this season. Versatile defender who has the speed and athleticism to guard smaller players, and has good timing on blocks. Has appeared to have gotten better putting the ball on the floor but we’ll see how that translates against tougher competition. Right now I see him as kind of an energy guy in the mold of a Brandon Clarke maybe. First round potential for sure.

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

another guy to keep an eye on is scoot henderson of g league ignite!! but he’s not draft eligible until 2023….

1+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

Scoot Henderson likely goes in the Top 5 in 2023. Strong slashing combo guard that can score the ball.

1+
      armchairgmarmchairgm
      armchairgm
      Participant

If he learns how to run a team better and becomes more of a scoring PG could be a young Derrick Rose type generational talent.

1+
        OhCanada-
        Participant

Yeah I watched a mini day in the life type thing on Scoot Henderson a while back. Been a fan ever since. Hes a real baller. Reminds me of Sexton coming out of HS where you know hes just got that competitive spirit.

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login