This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar BothTeamsPlayedHard 12 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    paradigmn
    Participant

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/JaVale-McGee-officially-holds-a-world-record?urn=nba-wp3166http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/JaVale-McGee-officially-holds-a-world-record?urn=nba-wp3166…I guess he’s a little bitter about loosing the dunk contest…LOL…..this is totally something JaVALE would do…not that its a bad thing, just a little awkward….its cool to have a world record and all but to go through all that work to make it a record after a good 3 months is similar to going out of your way to get a tripple double and then celebrating your azz off when you get it but are about to loose the game by double digits…..Dont get me wrong though, I defintely think he should have won the contest plus he is good for atleast 3 HIGHLIGHT plays a game.

Memphis Madness
    Participant

He needs to go after Michael Wilson’s record for a dunk on the highest goal. 

I am sure with McGee’s height they can raise the goal up very, very high.  He could probably set a record that would never be broken. 

i’m jus so offended
    Participant

uhhhh i don’t know about NEVER be broken part. Kids are getting bigger and more athletic these days, who knows what genetic freak could be spawned in the coming years

Anton123
    Participant

i’ve seen Mason Plumlee dunk three balls in one jump, how’s McGee got a world record then?

ghettosermon
    Participant

^ A world record doesn’t mean anything unless you set up prior to get your record verified. Only after that can it be considered official.

TallmanNYC
    Participant

Yeah, the Plumlee dunk is on record as it was uploaded on Youtube back in 2009. And I think it is more impressive that he carried all three balls himself instead of dunking two and then getting another tossed to him. Though maybe adding the alley-oop part might actually make it harder. In any case, I’m sure McGee could do the same dunk Plumlee did and vice versa.

esperanzafleet69
    Participant

LOL

"only 4 more ill advised drives until he holds the most immediate substitutions in a career"

BothTeamsPlayedHard
    Participant

"Dont get me wrong though, I defintely think he should have won the contest plus he is good for atleast 3 HIGHLIGHT plays a game."

He is also good for about ten plays that directly contribute to the Wizards losing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login