This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar RUDEBOY- 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Its either that or he isn’t really coaching this team. He takes being a players coach to a whole new level. 4 minutes left in the game down by 14 and he pulled the starters. I get it, they would have most likely lost. The best team in the league probably loses 90% of these situations. But the Nets lose 100% of them because I’ve seen him do this countless times. Last year multiple times in the last minute of the game I saw Nash not play the foul/full court press game. Down by 5 with 30 seconds left in the game he just lets the other team dribble out the clock.

Now once again I get it. You rarely win in these situations. But the point is to reinforce these habits so if your down by two possessions in Game 7 with 30 seconds left in the game your team not only knows what to do but knows eachothers tendencies and who to rely on in those situations. Through experiences. To me it seems like KD, Harden and Kyrie told Nash “yeah lets not do all that bs at the end of the game its pointless”.

Brooklyn sucks. They aren’t gonna win a thing. Talent will push them far but theres no way they beat a healthy Milwaukee or Miami this year.

2+
    BKGingerSnap
    Participant

Milwaukee is not scarred at all of Brooklyn. I don’t see how Brooklyn’s defense will ever be good enough to stop Giannis now that Giannis has NBA Champion confidence.

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

u would think having 2 of the most dynamic scorers this decade in kd & harden on your team,with 4 minutes remaining and a 14 point deficit. you might feel they could make it close..but maybe nash felt their defense couldnt make stops…and decided to throw in the towel….superstars has a history of calling plays lebron often clashed with his coaches in cleveland & miami..magic in his early days sent westhead packing becuz he disagreed with his system…kyrie opening said they dont have a coach,that was after nash was hired..nash has to take control of the lockerroom..2 many talkinghead isnt good..

speaking of bad coaching frank vogel has made some boneheaded decisions so far..like playing rondo & westbrook at the same time..having a lineup of howard,westbrook,melo,rondo and russ on the floor 2gether last night the lakers were a negative -19…..

everyone is talking about russ’s struggles,but lebron & ad were terrific,if u ignore those missed free throws of ad….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login