This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Four 10 years ago.

• Author
    jaymen
    Participant

who will you draft  parker ,smart or wiggins  ?

jaymen
    Participant

becuase in my opinion  i would draft parker even tho we are desperately need point guard . i would take parker over wiggins ,smart, randle because he more a bordeline superstar  to me .

jaymen
    Participant

becuase in my opinion  i would draft parker even tho we are desperately need point guard . i would take parker over wiggins ,smart, randle because he more a bordeline superstar  to me .

jaymen
    Participant

just asking

jaymen
    Participant

just asking

AMent35
    Participant

that depends. if they have the number 1 or 2 pick, its wiggins or randle. if they have the number 4, 5, or 6 pick, its definitely smart

AMent35
    Participant

that depends. if they have the number 1 or 2 pick, its wiggins or randle. if they have the number 4, 5, or 6 pick, its definitely smart

jaymen
    Participant

what if nikola vucevic was a powerforward  

jaymen
    Participant

what if nikola vucevic was a powerforward  

AMent35
    Participant

if vucevic was a power forward, then itd be embiid. but hes 7 feet tall and plays nothing like a PF

AMent35
    Participant

if vucevic was a power forward, then itd be embiid. but hes 7 feet tall and plays nothing like a PF

felixthecat
    Participant

If Parker goes back to Duke it shakes up the top three, so I can see Orlando taking either Exum or Smart to play along side of Oladipo. Exum may turn out to be more of a PG while Smart may turn out to be more of a SG, Either way Oladipo can adjust. Later on around 15 they can look at a beefy type of PF to help Vucevic out in the paint.

felixthecat
    Participant

If Parker goes back to Duke it shakes up the top three, so I can see Orlando taking either Exum or Smart to play along side of Oladipo. Exum may turn out to be more of a PG while Smart may turn out to be more of a SG, Either way Oladipo can adjust. Later on around 15 they can look at a beefy type of PF to help Vucevic out in the paint.

Four
    Participant

People drool over Wiggins’ long range potential, and he may well be more gifted than Parker.  But Parker is better and more polished right now.  And, maybe unfortunately, teams like Orlando can’t wait a couple years for a player to "come into his own" because by that time they are approaching free agency.  Given that free agents are not traditionally lining up to take Orlando’s money I’d want the guy who can help me sooner.

Four
    Participant

People drool over Wiggins’ long range potential, and he may well be more gifted than Parker.  But Parker is better and more polished right now.  And, maybe unfortunately, teams like Orlando can’t wait a couple years for a player to "come into his own" because by that time they are approaching free agency.  Given that free agents are not traditionally lining up to take Orlando’s money I’d want the guy who can help me sooner.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login