This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by armchairgm 1 week, 1 day ago.
- Posted on: Fri, 11/20/2020 - 11:02am #1243632
I got 88 and placed 34th. My second round came in super clutch and I think I got like 21 points from that. But how’d you do?0
- Posted on: Fri, 11/20/2020 - 11:10am #1243633
Haha saw NBAdraft.net final mock scored 81pts and ranked 80th.0
- Posted on: Fri, 11/20/2020 - 11:13am #1243634
Didn’t think much draft went all that well, but I guess better than most. 4th place with 97 points. Could have been over a 100 as I narrowly missed out on several exact picks in the second round.1+
- Posted on: Fri, 11/20/2020 - 11:53am #1243635
96 points 7th place. I should have had more correct picks in the 1st round but hey I´ll take it1+
- Posted on: Fri, 11/20/2020 - 1:39pm #1243640
- Posted on: Fri, 11/20/2020 - 3:22pm #1243641
98 points/3rd place4+
- Posted on: Fri, 11/20/2020 - 8:02pm #1243643
72 and 225th..I tried1+
- Posted on: Fri, 11/20/2020 - 9:26pm #1243644
80 = 105 = horrible. lol!0
- Posted on: Fri, 11/20/2020 - 9:42pm #1243645
I Ranked 90th..
As expected becuz of the pandemic,no combine and without a tourney…This was the most difficult draft to gage..Recently during the combine u hear rumors of a guy a certain team like….Which helps makes the correct prediction in our mocks…
Besides Patrick Williams and maybe Jalen Smith ,there wasnt any players whose stock rose into lottery contention……1+
- Posted on: Sat, 11/21/2020 - 2:05am #1243654
I got 87 and ranked 35th.. I didn’t think Jalen Smith would go so high although I like the pick. My 2nd round was terrible too.1+
- Posted on: Sun, 11/22/2020 - 9:24am #1243686
1st place with 99 points. Must have been less people playing this year, as I didn’t think my mock was too on the nose.
I’m surprised that mock draft contests aren’t more popular, it seems like NBADraft.net is the only site that does them.6+
- Posted on: Sun, 11/22/2020 - 9:47am #1243687
Moochie!!! Nice work buddy!
Get this man his PS5 pronto!!!2+
- Posted on: Sun, 11/22/2020 - 9:52am #1243689
Bleacher report and NBA.com do them too but not both rounds. NBA.com is like first 5 picks and Bleacher Report is either 1st round or lottery only.2+
- Posted on: Sun, 11/22/2020 - 12:40pm #1243693
- Posted on: Sun, 11/22/2020 - 1:50pm #1243695
lol I forgot to actually set my mock on the website so I was way off. Site also deleted the scoring guide which I used to know off by heart so I can’t work out what I would have had.0
- Posted on: Sun, 11/22/2020 - 9:32pm #1243702
They didn’t delete it it is just hard to find.
1st Round- Exact 5, Within 3 is 3, Within 5 is 2, WIthin 10 is 1
2nd Round- Exact 3, Within 10 is 12+
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Login|