This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar RUDEBOY- 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Heres a list of sleepers that I ended up grabbing in our fantasy league. I was wondering how you guys think they will do this year.

Tim Hardaway Jr.-SG/SF-Knicks

Montrezl Harrell-PF/C-Clippers

Javale Mcgee-C-Lakers

Jordan Bell-PF/C-Warriors

Jerian Grant-PG-Magic

Marshon Brooks-SG-Grizzlies

Nemanja Bjelica-SF/PF-Kings

Evan_Milberg
    Participant

Hardaway Jr: With Porzingis out, Hardaway could emerge as their go-to scorer. Doesn’t offer much else, but I think he’s at least due for a slight PPG bump. My prediction: 19.2 PPG, 3.5 RPG, 2.5 APG, 1.1 SPG, 0.2 BPG

Harrell: With a crowded frontcourt with Harris, Gortat, Scott, Boban and Mbah a Moute, it could be hard for Harrell to make a dent in fantasy. My prediction: 7.2 PPG, 6.7 RPG, 1 APG, 1.2 BPG, 0.3 SPG

McGee: Lots of competition for rebounds between LeBron, Ball and others. His main value will be as a shot blocker. My prediction: 8.1 PPG, 6.3 RPG, 0.6 APG, 1.8 BPG

Bell: I think he’ll be a beneficiary of Pachulia leaving. And with Cousins’ injury history, he might get some spot opportunities to be a starter. My prediction: 7.5 PPG, 5.2 RPG, 0.5 APG, 1.2 BPG

Grant: Unless Augustin bombs as the full-time starter in Otlando, I don’t see Grant having that much fantasy value. My prediction: 5 PPG, 3.7 APG, 0.6 SPG

Brooks: Don’t think I realized Brooks averaged 20 PPG in the handful of games he played last year. Could’ve been primed for a breakout. If he can stay healthy, I see him as a productive sixth man/spot starter for the Grizz. My prediction: 13.2 PPG, 2.4 RPG, 2.1 APG, 1.2 SPG

Bjelica: The Kings, as currently constructed, are a bit of an enigma to me as far as their projected rotation. I like Bjelica’s skill set, but I’m worried he’ll get buried on the bench. Conservatively, I’ll predict: 5.7 PPG, 3.1 RPG, 2 APG, 0.3 SPG, 0.4 BPG

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

1.Hardaway- Knicks might’ve found a Hardaway clone in undrafted Arizona swing man Alonzo Trier.            2. Harrell- I expect his scoring to increase to double digits 10 to 12 pts.                                                              3. McGee- With Javale less is more. In the past the Mavs & Nuggets tried to make him a 30 minute a night player. And with his lack of focus at times it turned into a disaster. The Warriors did a great job of putting him in situations to be successful. He Could be in for his best season as a pro. So far he’s benefiting from having a ton of playmakers all he has to do is run the floor and protect the rim.                                                  4. Marshon Brooks- Haven’t continued the streak he ended the season with. I blame that on Bickerstaff trying to inject a new system, in their new system guys moved too much. But I expect Brooks to step it up once the season starts and be in contention for 6th man. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login