This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar RUDEBOY- 2 years, 12 months ago.

• Author
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

Basketball fans will be getting a look at Some Potential Lottery picks at The Allen Iverson Roundball Classic Schleduled be be Held in Memphis on May 7th & 8th.

Gongaza signee Chet Holmgren the 7 footer who some are comparing to Kristaps Portzingis,Duke signee Paulo Banchero a possible Top 5 pick and Micheal Foster a 5 Star recruit who recently signed with G League Team Elite, are expected to be the Headliners…Raven Johnson will be the first female to participate in an All Star Game with Boys….

All Star Trae Young,Rookie of the Year Candidate Anthony Edwards,current nba players ,Tyler Herro,Kevin Porter jr,Patrick Williams,Immanuel Quickley,Naz Reid,Nico Mannion,Gary Trent jr and 2021 draftee potential top 4 pick Evan Mobley are a few that were selected to participate in the Game since 2017..Slam Magazine called the Iverson Classic The most Competitive out of all the high school games…
    Coaches Matt Barnes & Stephen Jackson TEAM
    1.Paulo Banchero
    2.AJ Griffin
    3.Peyton Watson
    4.TyTy Washington
    5.Johnathan Lawson
    6.Tyrese Hunter
    7.Hunter Sallis
    8.Benny Williams
    9.Bryce McGowens
    10.Terquavion Smith
    11.JD Davison
    12.Matt Cleveland
    13.Raven Johnson
    14.Jordan Nesbitt(selected but wont play)

Rasheed Wallace & Bonzi Wells TEAM
    1.Chet Holmgren
    2.Micheal Foster
    3.Daimion Collins
    4.Brandon Hatfield
    5.Ahamad Bynum
    6.Deashun Ruffin
    7.Kennedy Chandler(selected but wont play)
    8.Kendall Brown
    9.Trey Alexander
    10.Nolan Hickman
    11.Jordan Longino
    12.Jaden Akins
    13.Joshua Minott
    14.Kowachie Reeves

1+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

I haven’t watched much highschool basketball lately. These guys were balling with the masks on. I couldn’t even imagine doing that.

2+
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

Yeah lol.Wearing the masks during games didn’t seem to effect those young bucks at all. I like holmgren and banchero slot,but jaden hardy might become the top prospec for 2022.

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login