This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising canadabasketballisrising 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
    kobyz
    Participant

#1/James Johnson/Culver/Layman/Evans/Spellman/Nowell for Giannis and Bledsoe!!
    with the fear of losing Giannis for nothing Bucks choose to escape it and save them, by getting the best future asset with #1 and with culver another bright young prospect to build through ans and also getting rid of Bad contract… Wolves becoming number 1 contender immediately with Giannis , who get the perfect team to complement him!
    Minnesota next year:
    Russell/Bledsoe
    Okogie/Crabbe
    Beasley/Turner
    Giannis/Hernangomez
    KAT/Jalen Smith(17th pick)

OhCanada-
    Participant

Petition to bring back the -1 button.

9+
      canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
      canadabasketballisrising
      Participant

this post deserves it, but i got negged in december for saying bucks should trade bledsoe/hill for chris paul and I was 100% seeing what everyone said at the time would be a horrible trade because you need chris paul in the playoffs when things slow down….

too many people on the sub think they are experts but don’t know what they are saying, and a small minority do.

bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

AS fun as that would be. Milwaukee isn’t trading him. People want to see him leave and join their team. It happens to every star in a small market. It’s going to happen to my boy Donovan if it hasn’t started already, Trae Young, Luka Doncic and Zion.

canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

If giannis tells them next year he’s not re-signing, which he should if he knows- golden states has the most to offer in attractive picks and young players…. i think giannis giannis will stay short term until his year 10 season, and then if they still haven’t built a winner, he is out, so essentialy 3 more year until something happens..

no one is beating james wiseman, mineasotta’s 2021 pick, wiggins (for salary match) as an offer without destroying the core of their team when giannis comes.

sniper
    Participant

Minnesota could offer KAT, Russell and the #1 pick and the Bucks would think about it but probably still turn them down.

Hitster
    Participant

The T-Wolves would only likely be a rental. GSW could offer as good a package also. The Bucks still have the Super Max. No reason why he couldn’t sign it and there is an agreement that if the team doesn’t progress they will trade him. Giannis gets his mega deal, Bucks get full trade value, receiving team gets several guaranteed years hence all sides win.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Team Africa Toronto Raptors is the only option.

canadabasketballisrising
      Participant

Giannis is the type of player you alwasy accept and want, but i do question if he fits with siakim (deal with it gladly then)… he needs great guard play, golden state is his perfect landing spot- as they have great assets to trade back too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login