This topic contains 26 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by marcusfizer21 marcusfizer21 8 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Lotto Stud
    Participant

Everyone has their favorite player(s) in the league but it is a rare occasion 1 will list a Euro player. Who is your fav Euro player, whether it is someone who is still overseas, or currently plays in the NBA .

My fav Euro is none other than………

Danillo Gallinari – Gallo is a player who I really love. In New York he was instant offense which was a major plus to help Amare` out. While in New York he maintained a high level of play averaging 16ppg. Although he was plugged into the Melo deal, he did not have a drop off in his play, still able to maintain the same average this time only 1pt shy with 15ppg. You all may disagree with me, but me personally I believe he will be the best Euro player in the league when Dirk is gone. I do not see him declining at all in his career and yes he is only 22 years old.

boshjonesford
    Participant

Dirk or Gasol….

TokenWhiteGuy
    Participant

I always like Big Z’s game and was unappreciated for most of his time in Clevland.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

1 for Rubio? No Rubio yet? I’m surprised

i’m jus so offended
    Participant

Tha Germmmmman

Tha_Prince
    Participant

Jorge Garbajosa – Gritty, crafty euro who came in and provided a glue-guy role for the Raptors. Could play both Forward positions and provided a 3-point threat every time he stepped on the court. 

I mainly liked him for his hard work approach to the game, horrible injury to end his NBA career though. 

Jazz_Italy
    Participant

this season Pau had some troubles, but for me is the best euro on the league

Dirk is doing excellent things, and is probably the playoffs MVP by now

Gallinari has lot of space to improve, i hope he can became an All-star, but he must work and work

lzylghtn
    Participant

how about top 10 internationals in this years draft!! anyone got fran’s insider top ten??

paradigmn
    Participant

Even though that BALD SPOT is getting bigger, and supposively an airlines just lost his pet dog for 5 days(thats fked up by the way), he’s still a productive shooting guard and imo one of the more exciting euro players to watch!!!

Nbanflguy
    Participant

My main man Darko

MagikKnick
    Participant

Manu Ginobli is not European..

Jazz_Italy
    Participant

manu???

he came from ARGENTINA…

Stojakovicfor3
    Participant

Big ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! One of the classiest players in the NBA. 2 time all-star. Cleveland’s 2nd leading scorer in team history. Most games and minutes played in a Cavs uniform in NBA history. Cavs leading rebounder in team history. I hope he gets a ring before he retires.

Stojakovicfor3
    Participant

I also like my fellow Italians, Andrea Bargnani, Marco Belinelli, and Danillo Gallinari.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

"Manu Ginobli is not European.."

Yes Manu is spanish, but all spanish people are not from South America…..BTW Argentina is in Europe & so is Spain where spanish people come from also like Pau Gasol, Marc Gasol, Ricky Rubio.

MagikKnick
    Participant

Argentina is in Europe? You need to peep a map, sir

Lotto Stud
    Participant

My bad……Could of sworn it was in Europe because he gets catergorized with Euro’s

Grandmama
    Participant

lmao @ Argentina being located in Europe…..Nicolas Batum my favorite European

Ahkasi Clay
    Participant

Drazen Petrovic has to be one of my favorites of all time,

Arvidas Sabonis was incredible also

( now i have to go back and see if I spelled both names right)

irish78
      Participant

Great call with Drazen. Loved him with the Nets. 

Valde Divac should get some votes too. Great set of skills, and an really amazing passing big man.

rickyrubio10
    Participant

Ricky Rubio is my favorite European player.  He will win ROY.  I’m glad Kahn finally got him to come.

McDunkin

If it wasnt for that third year in 12th grade i might have said Manu

I would have to say either Dirk, or AK-47, or Dimitris Diamantidis

JJeff6
    Participant

Polish Hammer Marcin Gortat!

JunkYardDog
    Participant

in history sabonis was terrific and divac great..

…but nowadays dirk and pau are over the top

… and for the futur rubio, teodosic and vesely are and will be terrific.

As a french basket fanatic I love NOAH for the passion he brings. 

The White Mamba
    Participant

Ive got go with Dirk. Every game i’ve seen this playoffs his jumper is unstoppable and no one can guard him atall

The White Mamba
    Participant

Ive got go with Dirk. Every game i’ve seen this playoffs his jumper is unstoppable and no one can guard him atall

marcusfizer21
    marcusfizer21
    Participant

Vlade Divac… One of the best passing big men the world has ever seen, unselfish, smart and has high basketball IQ… One of my fantasies in the NBA was him playing for the Bulls because I knew that he would fit in well with the Triangle… He could have been a bigger upgrade over that Luc Longley dude…not to mention he could have had 3 rings in the league…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login