This topic contains 29 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Grandmama 13 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    valentine

Easy championship for the champs, Lakers in 5 if we want, this shiit easy. Bosh is on his way by the way!!!!

NYK2010
    Participant

2 wins in Boston I doubt it.
    Bosh is one the way for Vujacic and Morrrison?

the I in win
    Participant

It will be an easy championship. Did anyone else see KG blow 2 dunks? He should call it quits, he is 7 feet tall and misses WIDE OPEN DUNKS.

As for Bosh why would you want him and Gasol on the same team? Defensively you would get man handled by any kind of thumping center. Don’t get me wrong I like Bosh and think he is the best PF in the game right now but he is way to skinny to put next to skinny ass Gasol.

DNYCE

Why do you think we cant win 2 games in boston? Get real hater, those bums got bailed out and still got handled.bynum for bosh by the way clown

llperez

not ready to get over excited and talk any trash. Still too early although im liking the start.

And what the heck was up with KG blowing two uncontested layups? Was his hands all buttered up are something

sheltwon3
    Participant

Celtics are through but they may win one at home. They are just beat up and KG is showing his age missing point black dunks.

sheltwon3
    Participant

Celtics are through but they may win one at home. They are just beat up and KG is showing his age missing point black dunks.

DNYCE

Who are these thumping centers that you speak of???? Please

T-Wolvesfan13
    Participant

It will take at least 6. The C’s got to much pride to lose in B-town (No i am not a fan of either team i am just calling it the way i see it). And sorry but Bosh is not going to LA

BasterdInABasket
    Participant

to DNYCE- well you got shaq from five years ago. thats about all i could think of
    But shaq has a better chance of playing for la than bosh does

the I in win
    Participant

Howard would have a field day, Lopez would do very well, if Oden is healthy neither Pau or Bosh would be able to check him. Howard and Lopez are in the east so not a huge threat but Oden is in the West and the Blazers will be one of the best teams next season once they don’t have half the team (and the coach) in the hospital.

It wouldn’t be just scoring either, Joakim Noah would average 6 offensive rebounds a game for a series against that weak front line.

McWinning
    Participant

I remember Gasol in the finals two years ago for one game guarded Howard basicly the whole game (Bynum was in foul trouble) and howard had 20+ boards, and 7 blocks.

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

Lakers dont need Bosh!!!!! but the Celtics could’ve used him,Vinnie Barbarino,Jackie Moon & Vic the Brick thursday nite…Becuz Kevin”Butterfingers”Garnett act like he had been drinking out of Lake Minnetonka….so happy to see a team knock that cocky grin off Paul Pierce’s Beetlejuice lookin face….

DaGuywhodidurma
    Participant

the lakers played tha celtics two years ago, and dwight wasnt on theyr team. also oden isn know for his offence, you would know that if youve ever watched him play. gasol is stronger than he looks and bosh and gasol in the frontcourt would hurt the lakers against some teams but it would also make them great on offence. bosh and gasol would get singled all day because if one post up the other can knock down the 15 footer.

DNYCE

All you haters could do is give me thumbs down, but this championship is a cakewalk.

DNYCE

You continue to make a fool out of yourselve, greg oden? That is laughable, and Gasol locked up the post moveless dwight howard last year, besides are you trying to say the magic would beat us in a series? Some of you clowns are just dumb.

DNYCE

This isn’t 08 clowns. We have Ron Ron, not Radmonobiitch on Pierce

DNYCE

Greg Oden, Brook Lopez bro????? LMFAO

PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
      Participant

The Lakers finally beat Boston in one game and you declare the series over? You might not have invented dumb…. but you seem likely to take dumb to a whole new level.

llperez

damn dnyce, you make laker fans look kinda bad. A little early to celebrate. And i’ll never understand how someone who is such a laker fan can be so insistent on getting rid one of the guys who starts and has helped us win a title and might help win another. I would hate laker fans too if i just ran into you.

Mkadoza
    Participant

dnyce, #1, how did you get negative twenty two thousand points? Like, -22000???? On less than 400 posts? Grats baby. #2, as has already been mentioned, why woould you want Bosh with your frontline like it is? Artest, Gasol, Bynum, and arguably the best bench big man, Odom? At least when someone mentioned Wall to the Lakers, it was in a position of need.

JoeWolf1

It’s just not fair…L.A. has Adam Morrison who has already tied Karl Malone and Charles Barkley for number of moustaches had (1) and sadly has passed them for number of championship rings.

mperry32
    Participant

darko milicic had a little kid looking mustache for a bit also plus he got a ring with detroit

Mr.BigShot
    Participant

Lakers in 6, but it won’t be as you as you think.

DNYCE

The only way boston will win a game is if they get bailed out at the ft line like okc and phx. I hope the refs dont prolong this series because we could beat these clowns easily. Lehype take notes on how to score on weak tony allen and old ray allen (lehype struggled) get on the post and go to work, my bad lehype has no post game

delfam
    Participant

The Refs killed the Celtics in game 1, Ray Allen is the x-factor for Boston cause he spreads the floor and allows Rondo to penetrate. Allen didn’t even get to play much cause of bad calls by the refs. I think you’ll see a totally different Boston team in game 2 if Ray can play 40 minutes.

Mr.BigShot
      Participant

The refs killed us to in OKC and PHX series, they killed us in Game 1 to, not mention in 2008 when the Celtics kept getting bailed out by the refs.

DNYCE

Llperez if you were an intelligent lakers fan (which you arent’) you would know that the lakers are too talented for the celtics, your just one of those chumps that come on this site and try to play it safe to get points lmao, fuckk boston. They won in 08 against scrubs

NYK2010
    Participant

Lakers already turned down Bosh for Bynum and that doesn’t help the Lakers they’d be getting smaller moron.
    Bailed out by calls what calls, get a clue Ray Allen was called for breathing and Gasol, Kobe had 10 free throws each. The refs were calling it too tight on both sides.
    This will be at least a 6 game series either way.
    Scrubs in 08 really they made the Finals with scrubs that shows how stupid you are.
    Pierce had 24 pts on 13 shots great defense Artest, also it was Kobe guarding Pierce 08 as well and he couldn’t stop him . I know its hard for you to understand that now isn’t it.
    Vlad only played 20 mins a game in the series some games a lot less, don’t tell me Lakers can’t win unless they have a stud player at every position.
    Stevefromnowthen had a great quote.

Grandmama
    Participant

lmao, DNYCE tried calling someone a “fool” and in the same sentence spelled yourself “youselve”

who’s the fool? haha

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login