This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar will.i.am_1250 15 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    alvinz95
    Participant

What do you think might be a draft day trade?

sweeper4
    Participant

I heard a rumor on the radio today that the heat may trade the number 2 pick and mark blount to the sonics for the number 4 pick and chris wilcox? I see it potentially happening, any thoughts?

Road Blocker
      Participant

I guess I could see it happening, although for me #4 and Wilcox is not enough for Beasley and Blount, but then again I am not Pat Riley. That’s a gamble that Mayo would still be available. Throw in another young big going Miami’s way and it would sound better to me.

alvinz95
      Participant

That would be great for the heat since i think they’re aimming to get Mayo. I don’t see how wilcox could fit in tho.

ndbigdave
    Participant

I have heard a TON of rumors, but there have been very few that look like “sure bets”

A few things I feel WILL happen:

Portland will make a move with their pick and players (this is a LOCK in my mind)

The Pacers will look at every option to move Oneal and Tinsley

I cant see the Bulls drafting Rose and then standing pat and not moving Hinrich, Gordon, Thabo…someone will be moved on draft night or soon after.

I wont be suprised if teams start to scramble to move back up once they see Jordan and Batum start to drop near 20

As always there will be countless small trades that no one saw coming, teams dropping down or up based on their interest in particular players.

FUNKYBUNCH
    Participant

It should happen… the Heat need either a Mayo or Gordon… it’s a better fit, only thing though is maybe they should get a Jeff Green in the trade too. Beasley on the Sonics paired up with Durant would be very interesting… it could happen…

Vilardo47
    Participant

It could happen. I also heard Mike Miller/Kyle Lowry and the 5 for the #2 and someone (forget who) And… this one is rediculous, the #5 and Mike Conley for the #2 and Dequan Cook… Stupid for the Grizz…

Just stick with Kevin Love and have the Gay Love connection!! GO GRIZZLIES!

TooMuch
    Participant

Idk, i see Wilcox as an underachiever. I think the Heat could get more than Wilcox. Worst comes to worst, I think the Heat will draft Beasely and then trade him.

TooMuch
    Participant

The Sonics do have 6 picks so i would keep an eye on them

TooMuch
    Participant

I heard that the Sixers and Knicks are talking about sending Zach Randolph and their 6th pick to Philly for Reggie Evans and their 16th

Gabe1313

it could happen. The Heat don’t want Beasly. The Sonics could have durant at 2, Beasley and Green at the 3 and 4. I Think the sonics are better off will Bayless as they need a shooter to go will Durant

will.i.am_1250
    Participant

i love this trade for both teams. it would be great to see durant and beasley playing side by side running up the score.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login