This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by festar35festar35 festar35 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Great player. Never thought he would develop into such a good basketball player. I’ve been watching alot of Hornets basketball this year (very surprised) after Graham’s breakout season opener I picked him up for my fantasy team and he’s been great. In tonights game he made so many good decisions in overtime and some next level winning plays that are unteachable. Even the small things he does I’m a big fan of. He was wide open in the last two minutes of OT and he made the extra pass to Scary Terry and even know Rozier missed the open 3 it shows Rozier and the Hornets franchise the two can coexist even in the pressure clutch moments in OT. Guys a natural leader and the best player on an exciting young team. Cant wait to watch more Hornets games.

3+
    festar35festar35
    festar35
    Participant

Not trying to take anything away from that performance, but 42 free throws to 7 free throws in favour of Charlotte was so absurd. The ref were god dam awful & I’m not usually someone that comments on the refs.

In all off that I got to give credit to Graham as he really started that run for Charlotte, he is one heck of a scorer. He is fun to watch as well, ideal 6th man.

2+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login