This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar MJBrown 12 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    MCRIZZ
    Participant

Anyone know what happened today for Demar to put this is on his twitter? 

"I want to apologize for my actions at the Drew League today. I got caught up in the heat of the moment, but should’ve handled it better."

And then moments later this on the facebook page 

"I want to apologize for my actions at the Drew League today. I got caught up in the heat of the moment, but should’ve handled it better. Shout out to the drew league for providing a great atmosphere for summer hoops"

WizardofOz
    Participant

I only found this so far.

http://twitter.com/#!/PedroMoura

Wow. DeMar DeRozan called for charging as he attemped game-winner with 5 seconds to go. His team loses 87-84 to Long Beach-based Problems.

He had 35 points in the loss. The normally mild-mannered DeRozan was absolutely incensed. Cuttino Mobley tried to keep him calm, too.

er1csh3n
      Participant

nice find, but im more interested in derozan takin charge, even against scrubs, it shows hes comin up, but i hope he won’t whine as much in the association

er1csh3n
      Participant

nice find, but im more interested in derozan takin charge, even against scrubs, it shows hes comin up, but i hope he won’t whine as much in the association

WizardofOz
    Participant

I only found this so far.

http://twitter.com/#!/PedroMoura

Wow. DeMar DeRozan called for charging as he attemped game-winner with 5 seconds to go. His team loses 87-84 to Long Beach-based Problems.

He had 35 points in the loss. The normally mild-mannered DeRozan was absolutely incensed. Cuttino Mobley tried to keep him calm, too.

SmooveKRYPT
    Participant

I was watching…he got called for a charge with under 5 secs left and his team down 1. After they lost the game he went off and then he came at the ref & launched his jersey at him & cursed the guy out over bad calls. Then Cuttino Mobley came over & argued calls for another 5 minutes.

He did make like 4 bad calls in the last quarter, so I understand their frustration…but their team also shot themselves in the foot by getting 2 tech’s in the 4th.

SmooveKRYPT
    Participant

I was watching…he got called for a charge with under 5 secs left and his team down 1. After they lost the game he went off and then he came at the ref & launched his jersey at him & cursed the guy out over bad calls. Then Cuttino Mobley came over & argued calls for another 5 minutes.

He did make like 4 bad calls in the last quarter, so I understand their frustration…but their team also shot themselves in the foot by getting 2 tech’s in the 4th.

MJBrown
    Participant

Its nice to see that DeMar has that kind of fire. Maybe he can use that passion when it counts and get his teammates to play some D

MJBrown
    Participant

Its nice to see that DeMar has that kind of fire. Maybe he can use that passion when it counts and get his teammates to play some D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login