This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar BasketballGuru24 14 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    BasketballGuru24
    Participant

I Honestly can’t wait to see this guy, play next year. I think he will be great and will be very fun to watch….And Might have a Run for ROY….Now What Team Would He go 2 ??? This mock Draft slips him to new jersey but with the potential oozing from this guy i think he will be Top 10 for sure and probably 9 to Rapzz because he matches there needs, and might bring back ” Vince Carter”…..Well Not Vince Carter But That Excitement He brang to toronto and to basketball…..i think Demar Will Average around 10 points PPG and 4 RBG……and with his recent interview saying he wouldn’t have a probably playing in canada i think he will be picked by the raptors……What Do you think???

Michael.S.
    Participant

as pssibilities but i am also dying too see this kid play (every1 says this draft is a crapshoot ,so i just wanna see someone in the top5 take a chance on this kid)i think toronto is where he will b

thetruth
      Participant

or somewhere in the top 10. i think he has star potential.but like i said i question his work ethic and will to be that star or the man espcially if bosh bolts. or where ever demar goes. look at vince and tmac for example both of them were studs back in the days. but nither one of them had that kobe work ethic and mentality to be the best. and you see what that got for vince and tmac. and i hope demar is like that.

butidonthavemoney

This dude has an uncanny “smoothness” to his game. I’m excited to see what he can do in Toronto.

Needs to work on his range and defense.

thetruth
      Participant

henderson a serious look before they pick demar or whatnot.

BasketballGuru24
    Participant

Toronto Said they will actually Draft the most talented player left in the draft, and im pretty sure they will get tyreke evans over gerald henderson……No offence, but you dont see henderson but nothing more than a average role player….the raptors are actually looking for a hidden gem and a future star….so henderson??? I doubt

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login