This topic contains 30 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Hitster 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    publius2481
    Participant

What a Game 7! Give the Cavs credit, it took a lot guts to come back and win this series.

Endlessknight
    Participant

Return of the King!

I’ve never been so happy for a non Philly team to win. And we now please stop all the Curry is the greatest crap, Irving owned Curry the whole series. 

Endlessknight
    Participant

Return of the King!

I’ve never been so happy for a non Philly team to win. And we now please stop all the Curry is the greatest crap, Irving owned Curry the whole series. 

Cynthia
    Participant

Warriors are not the greatest team of all time as expected, took them 7 games to beat OKC(which was heavily rigged) and 7 to lose to Cleveland. #Pretenders

While I’m not the biggest fan of the Cavs I’m very happy to see them finally win something, moreso to see them knock the Warriors back into reality.

Cynthia
    Participant

Warriors are not the greatest team of all time as expected, took them 7 games to beat OKC(which was heavily rigged) and 7 to lose to Cleveland. #Pretenders

While I’m not the biggest fan of the Cavs I’m very happy to see them finally win something, moreso to see them knock the Warriors back into reality.

GlenTaylorSucks
    Participant

That may have been the weirdest series I’ve ever seen. Congrats to the Cavs though, they earned it! 

1) Tyronn Lue found out how to make Stephen Curry mortal- put a body or two on him right away and have a mobile big switch on the PnR (wait…did TT just earn his max?!)

2) Irving…even though he’s still turrible on D, dude can straight-up get buckets at will and is ice-cold in big time situations. 

3) Bron played out of his damn mind; even if they didn’t win he should have been a lock for Finals MVP.

And now to the offseason! What a wild, weird, and entertaining season it was. 

GlenTaylorSucks
    Participant

That may have been the weirdest series I’ve ever seen. Congrats to the Cavs though, they earned it! 

1) Tyronn Lue found out how to make Stephen Curry mortal- put a body or two on him right away and have a mobile big switch on the PnR (wait…did TT just earn his max?!)

2) Irving…even though he’s still turrible on D, dude can straight-up get buckets at will and is ice-cold in big time situations. 

3) Bron played out of his damn mind; even if they didn’t win he should have been a lock for Finals MVP.

And now to the offseason! What a wild, weird, and entertaining season it was. 

Lebron’s Hairline
    Participant

Well now Lebron is definitely a lock in the top 3 of the greatest players to ever play the game. Absolutely unbelievable comeback

Lebron’s Hairline
    Participant

Well now Lebron is definitely a lock in the top 3 of the greatest players to ever play the game. Absolutely unbelievable comeback

negguary
      Participant

Lebron just took his kingdom back, simba!! 

negguary
      Participant

Lebron just took his kingdom back, simba!! 

holefillers1
    Participant

That block on Iggy will be legendary.  I can see it now, being played in slow motion with some ominous tones in the background..,probably in black and white…probably leading into a Gatorade commercial.  What a freak!

holefillers1
    Participant

That block on Iggy will be legendary.  I can see it now, being played in slow motion with some ominous tones in the background..,probably in black and white…probably leading into a Gatorade commercial.  What a freak!

halfdecayed
    Participant

Lebron is the best player in the world, and it’s not even close!!! Curry fans be hiding!!

halfdecayed
    Participant

Lebron is the best player in the world, and it’s not even close!!! Curry fans be hiding!!

The Scare Crow Rises
    Participant

But who couldn’t see this coming from a mile away as soon as Draymond took a shot at the King’s royal jewels

The NBA couldn’t have come up with a better story line if they hired a couple of Hollywood writers

The real fans will appreciate the hard work all these guys put in this year and Im happy for Ohio to finally feel the weight of a Championship Title and certainly feel like the Lebron haters have to chill

I am not a fan of Lebron or the Cavs but I am a huge fan of Irving and Love, I feel like it was destined for those 2 guys to prove some people wrong on the biggest stage, Kyrie with that 3, Love with some good defense on Curry at the End…

The little things are always magnified in the biggest moments…

Steph has to look himself in the mirror and ask, “could I have taken better shots down the stretch?”

Draymond, class act at the end end coming over to congratulate Lebron on a hard fought Championship, I think they brought the best out of each other, all the trash talk was for the sportsmanship, they both just wanted a title, I admire them both

Barnes, man has he cost himself MILLIONS of dollars, he should have been begging for the big moment, had he been a real 2nd or 3rd option he would have gotten some serious MAX offers, not only has he proven he’s not worth the money, he might not be worth the roster spot, I’d rather have a guy like Nic Batum for far less with the knowledge he’ll take the damm wide open shot when the moment arises…

The Scare Crow Rises
    Participant

But who couldn’t see this coming from a mile away as soon as Draymond took a shot at the King’s royal jewels

The NBA couldn’t have come up with a better story line if they hired a couple of Hollywood writers

The real fans will appreciate the hard work all these guys put in this year and Im happy for Ohio to finally feel the weight of a Championship Title and certainly feel like the Lebron haters have to chill

I am not a fan of Lebron or the Cavs but I am a huge fan of Irving and Love, I feel like it was destined for those 2 guys to prove some people wrong on the biggest stage, Kyrie with that 3, Love with some good defense on Curry at the End…

The little things are always magnified in the biggest moments…

Steph has to look himself in the mirror and ask, “could I have taken better shots down the stretch?”

Draymond, class act at the end end coming over to congratulate Lebron on a hard fought Championship, I think they brought the best out of each other, all the trash talk was for the sportsmanship, they both just wanted a title, I admire them both

Barnes, man has he cost himself MILLIONS of dollars, he should have been begging for the big moment, had he been a real 2nd or 3rd option he would have gotten some serious MAX offers, not only has he proven he’s not worth the money, he might not be worth the roster spot, I’d rather have a guy like Nic Batum for far less with the knowledge he’ll take the damm wide open shot when the moment arises…

properbreaks
    Participant

Congrats to the Cavs. They kept competing and not getting down on themselves for 3 straight games and kept winning. Now let’s talk about Steph before we talk about the Cavs…… Without a doubt I feel he was injured and not himself, but he looked no different as far as his speed and mobility. What I’m saying is he was injured, but looking at him he didn’t look injured and looked the same as he has with his movements all year.

It’s game 7 and you don’t even TRY to go to the hole? Not at all? Everybody knows that he can get to the hole and score with his tricky handles, moves, body control and finishing ability. It just comes down to he didn’t TRY. I as a real BASKETBALL fan thought it was shameful what I was seeing from Golden ST down the stretch and the last 3 games.

You can lose, but lose with honor. At least go out trying hard. IF your shot from the outside is not falling, you have to TRY to go to the hole. Especially if you are good at it. I let it ride game 5 and started getting confused when he didn’t do it in game 6, but game 7????

It doesn’t matter if you are injured, you leave it all on the floor and they simply didn’t for 3 games STRAIGHT. Overall as a team they didn’t run the offense these last 3 game and I heard Kerry continuously telling them to move the ball and to get player movement towards the goal. But they refused to….
    Cleveland deserved to win in one of the weirdest non competitive series that I’ve ever seen

properbreaks
    Participant

Congrats to the Cavs. They kept competing and not getting down on themselves for 3 straight games and kept winning. Now let’s talk about Steph before we talk about the Cavs…… Without a doubt I feel he was injured and not himself, but he looked no different as far as his speed and mobility. What I’m saying is he was injured, but looking at him he didn’t look injured and looked the same as he has with his movements all year.

It’s game 7 and you don’t even TRY to go to the hole? Not at all? Everybody knows that he can get to the hole and score with his tricky handles, moves, body control and finishing ability. It just comes down to he didn’t TRY. I as a real BASKETBALL fan thought it was shameful what I was seeing from Golden ST down the stretch and the last 3 games.

You can lose, but lose with honor. At least go out trying hard. IF your shot from the outside is not falling, you have to TRY to go to the hole. Especially if you are good at it. I let it ride game 5 and started getting confused when he didn’t do it in game 6, but game 7????

It doesn’t matter if you are injured, you leave it all on the floor and they simply didn’t for 3 games STRAIGHT. Overall as a team they didn’t run the offense these last 3 game and I heard Kerry continuously telling them to move the ball and to get player movement towards the goal. But they refused to….
    Cleveland deserved to win in one of the weirdest non competitive series that I’ve ever seen

nill650
    Participant

Ride or die 

How you like us now gsw One hell of a season don’t mean jack if you choke in game 7

The best team won 

Rubber match will never come either…gsw over glorified parade is deflated.

Jump shooting team haha goodnight

nill650
    Participant

Ride or die 

How you like us now gsw One hell of a season don’t mean jack if you choke in game 7

The best team won 

Rubber match will never come either…gsw over glorified parade is deflated.

Jump shooting team haha goodnight

cabbycab
    Participant

Truly amazing.  As a life long Dub fan, it was a frustrating but a great series.  All credit to Cavs.  Irving proved to be a championship caliber player.  I s*it my pants everytime he touched the ball.  Guy is a kiler for sure. 

cabbycab
    Participant

Truly amazing.  As a life long Dub fan, it was a frustrating but a great series.  All credit to Cavs.  Irving proved to be a championship caliber player.  I s*it my pants everytime he touched the ball.  Guy is a kiler for sure. 

alex23
    Participant

I think after this miracle has occured and you look at LeBron he may very well be a lock for the 3rd best player of all time and maybe even second. This game and series as a whole is for the decades and we all just witnessed amazing, inspirational history.

alex23
    Participant

I think after this miracle has occured and you look at LeBron he may very well be a lock for the 3rd best player of all time and maybe even second. This game and series as a whole is for the decades and we all just witnessed amazing, inspirational history.

CU.LIONS
    Participant

I am sorry, but I hate Lebron. But I will give him and the Cavs credit for fighting back against history and winning 3 straight in the finals.

But far more important is giving a truly big CONGRATS to the fans of Cleveland who waited up to 52 years to win a title. Finally they can celebrate.

CU.LIONS
    Participant

I am sorry, but I hate Lebron. But I will give him and the Cavs credit for fighting back against history and winning 3 straight in the finals.

But far more important is giving a truly big CONGRATS to the fans of Cleveland who waited up to 52 years to win a title. Finally they can celebrate.

Zouldiers
    Participant

Well deserved. Lebron has finally justified his return to Cleveland and I ain’t even mad about him carrying them to championship. Props to Kyrie as well for that sick dagger. Of course, never discredit the Warriors for their amazing season. All I can say is… Bow Down to the King.

Zouldiers
    Participant

Well deserved. Lebron has finally justified his return to Cleveland and I ain’t even mad about him carrying them to championship. Props to Kyrie as well for that sick dagger. Of course, never discredit the Warriors for their amazing season. All I can say is… Bow Down to the King.

Hitster
    Participant

Great comeback by the Cavs and King James finally brings a title to Cleveland. I know LBJ had two titles all ready but if GSW had won two on the bounce then there would have been more questions asked could Cleveland ever win a title under LBJ.

I had been supporting GSW but fair play to the Cavs and it’s nice for veterans like Frye and Jefferson to get a title too.

Apparently Varejao will get a ring two although he was on GSW team as he played required number of games for the Cavs before his trade – it would be ironic if Andy ended up back at the Cavs this summer if his being waived allowed it.

Hitster
    Participant

Great comeback by the Cavs and King James finally brings a title to Cleveland. I know LBJ had two titles all ready but if GSW had won two on the bounce then there would have been more questions asked could Cleveland ever win a title under LBJ.

I had been supporting GSW but fair play to the Cavs and it’s nice for veterans like Frye and Jefferson to get a title too.

Apparently Varejao will get a ring two although he was on GSW team as he played required number of games for the Cavs before his trade – it would be ironic if Andy ended up back at the Cavs this summer if his being waived allowed it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login