This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar kobyz 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Zouldiers
    Participant

Recently just finished watching Cade Cunningham’s debut in College Basketball and here are my thoughts.
    – He plays a lot like Russell Westbrook. Once he gets the rebound he pushes the floor on the fast break and either attacks the rim or pass it to an open guy. Without the ball, he tends to just stand around and do nothing and on a team like Oklahoma State, he cannot do that. Very careless with the ball at times but then again he’s a freshman so he’ll learn along the way
    -Decent shooter, shot 2-5 on 3s today. Solid form on his jumper, would like to see more.
    -Loves to get to the free throw line. 5-7 fts today.

Final statline: 21pts, 10 rebs, 3 ast, 5 TOs yikes, 7-16 FG, 2-5 3FG, 5-7 FT in 36 Mins

2+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Didnt even know that was today thanks for the post. I think hes more dangerous on the wing as a secondary ballhandler and primary scoring option kind of like Paul George, Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, Demar Derozan, Jimmy Butler etc. Should be interesting to see this years class play out theres alot of talent at the top.

2+
      armchairgmarmchairgm
      armchairgm
      Participant

I agree a lot of good talent. Evan Mobley is a stud as well.

3+
        Zouldiers
        Participant

That’s the one guy I want to see play in college. Most intriguing prospect this year besides Cade

2+
    Scrooge McDuck
    Participant

Yikes it was a close game against UT-Arlington… He’s great at getting to the rim, and pull up shooting. OK st won’t be in the postseason due to violations

kobyz
    Participant

I see a Deni Avdija clone! They exactly the same players!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login