This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by festar35festar35 festar35 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    festar35festar35
    festar35
    Participant

So who is winning the race to each award in your opinion.

MVP: James Harden – Winning the last 2 over Westbrook and OKC gives him the leg up at this point and I feel he will be hard to catch barring an injury.
    Honorable Mention: Russell Westbrook, LeBron James – I don’t think there is any name out there close to these 3 guys.

DPOY: Kawhi Leonard – I just think he is hands down the best defender in the league, when he is engaged he can take on just about anyone.
    Honorable Mention: Draymond Green – He is good just not as good as Leonard, Tony Allen – Still a boss.

Sixth Man of Year: Eric Gordon – 2nd best player on the Rockets and averaging 18ppg as well as leading the league in made 3 pointers. He is contributing to this team in a big way which does nothing but help his cause. It’s nice to see a new name in the mix as well.
    Honorable Mention: Lou Williams – EJ is on winning team, this is the big difference.

MIP: Giannis Antetokoumpo – Is leading his team in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks. He has improved in every aspect of these stats from last year as well, he is truly developing into a Superstar this season.
    Honorable Mention: Sophomores – Porzingis, KAT, Turner all look on track with their development.

ROY: Joel Embiid – This is a no contest, all though I will say that Malcolm Brogdon has been a very pleassant surprise.

COY: Quinn Synder

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login