This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by stepback3stepback3 stepback3 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    BallerScript
    Participant

Always like returning here when I pump out some new content, especially since this is where I started following the draft from to begin with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K39uDWnigU

Put together this Ariel Hukporti scouting report and would love to know what you guys think. Also would love to talk a bit about the NBL prospects!

My current ranking of them would be:
    1. Hugo Besson, SG, NZ Breakers (Lottery)
    2. Ousmane Dieng, SF, NZ Breakers (Mid-Late 2nd)
    3. Ariel Hukporti, C, Melbourne United (Late 2nd-UDFA)
    4. Wani Swaka Lo Buluk, SG/SF, Sydney Kings (UDFA)
    5. Luke Travers, SF/PF, Perth Wildcats (UDFA)

1+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

Hukporti to me seems like he would fill the role of an athletic energy guy that will defend, rebound, and run the floor well on offense.
    Dieng to me has star potential big wing that can handle the ball and initiate offense but is also a scorer.
    Travers seems to have some scoring ability and is good at moving without the ball to get open and create his own shot off 1-2 dribbles. Will be limited though because he is not a great 3pt shooter yet and doesn’t have the athleticism/quickness to get to the rim or defend well in NBA.

stepback3stepback3
    stepback3
    Participant

Dieng over Besson as him potential is way higher and he is starting to figure it out in the ANBL outside of his 3pt shot.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login