This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar gw342342 11 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    thetruth
    Participant

shit im bored

McWinning
    Participant

i am.

BuHuskies
    Participant

thetruth
    Participant

man warner been trippin lately.

BuHuskies
    Participant

Sorry Truth I grabbed some food. I was semi-happy with his performance this week. They just need to commit to the run and give him some more protection. He also needs to realize that he can’t make every play. I think he will be fine.

thetruth
    Participant

i need another qb

BuHuskies
    Participant

I’m looking to trade warner or farve in return for a high quality rb. Ofc multi-player trades will probably be required.

gpai83382823
    Participant

just me

rozookoaooa
    Participant

The 2013 NBA Draft is still 297 days away, so a lot can and likely will change between now and then, but as NBA teams open camp at the end of the month, some teams will have their eyes on the next draft day prize

ZmZmRREE
    Participant

For more detail on the Celtics, check out the HOOPSWORLD’s Boston Celtics Team Salary page. Downs was just added as an invite and will be added to the salary page shortly.

gw342342
    Participant

Even newcomers to the Suns have been impressed with Dragic’s ability, starting from day one in training camp. While Michael Beasley says he can’t compare Dragic to Nash at this point, he does like his competitive nature and spirit as the floor general.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login