This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by canadabasketballisrising 3 weeks, 6 days ago.
- Posted on: Wed, 08/25/2021 - 11:12am #1251825
Would be the exact same as All time NBA draft except:
– can only be current nba players, not retired yet as of right now.
-can be injured and assumed healthy based on last season healthy (jamal murray, klay_
-can be free agents (reddick, milsap, marc gasol)_
-can’t have retired (korver, dudley)
– all players as good as they are right now (if injured based when last healthy)
-have to be current NBA Players, can’t be playing overseas lasty year (mirotic no, mike james- yes)
– if interested, same thing, first to post picks next. Everything else the exact same on here.. looking for 8 players…
- Posted on: Wed, 08/25/2021 - 2:45pm #1251829
Sure, I’m down to any drafts lol. Just finished drafting one of my two fantasy teams this season0
- Posted on: Wed, 08/25/2021 - 9:01pm #1251835
I’m Down for any Draft Current,All Time College or All Time Nba.. SIGN ME UP!! I hope the roster remains at 12…0
- Posted on: Wed, 08/25/2021 - 9:29pm #1251836
Dazzling Dunks and Basketball BloopersParticipant
Sure. Why not?0
- Posted on: Thu, 08/26/2021 - 5:27am #1251844
- Posted on: Thu, 08/26/2021 - 7:03am #1251847
I would be down.0
- Posted on: Thu, 08/26/2021 - 9:04am #1251848
Zouldiers- 2, Rudeboy-3, dazzling-4, Ohcanada-5, need 3 more.
No rookies from this years draft *(cade, mobley, etc) just because hard to predict how good they’ll be, and make it easier to pick the better team- which was hard with all time.
Everything else is the same so teams of 12, 1 coach.
Any interest? @hister @NorringRadd-D @sniper @dmo1+
- Posted on: Thu, 08/26/2021 - 10:07am #1251851
armchair gets number 6? maybe u overlooked him..1+
- Posted on: Thu, 08/26/2021 - 7:52pm #1251856
I am actually out so that is fine that he didn’t pick me. Combo of no rookies and then remembering I have my dynasty football and basketball drafts coming up for fantasy I don’t need an extra draft.0
- Posted on: Thu, 08/26/2021 - 5:10pm #1251854
Sure I’m in. One question, are we drafting to build a team long term, or to win a tournament right now?0
- Posted on: Thu, 08/26/2021 - 7:29pm #1251855
I’m in – so it is effectively currrent NBA players at their career peak so it is skewed towards more established players with limited picks from more recent drafts although Zion, Ja Morant erc would still get picked.1+
- Posted on: Sat, 08/28/2021 - 9:03am #1251900
it’s all players from last season only, or when last healthy if out the whole year. Easiest way to pick which team wins after0
- Posted on: Thu, 08/26/2021 - 8:53pm #1251857
Yeah, I’d be in.1+
- Posted on: Thu, 08/26/2021 - 9:06pm #1251858
Oh we’re 8 now here we go1+
- Posted on: Thu, 08/26/2021 - 11:31pm #1251859
This is all just to win 1 tournament this season right now. Nothing long term- all based on how good the players were last year. Not NBA players at their career peak, or their potential- how good they were last year only. This would be the easiest way to judge which teams would win in a 7 game series. No rookies from this draft a month ago- because we haven’t seen them play in the regular season.
Zouldiers- 2, Rudeboy-3, dazzling-4, Ohcanada-5, @armchair-6 (sorry missed you) let me know.. @sniper 7 @hister-8 so dmo, unless we can get more i am not sure how it would work with more than 8 for a playoff round.
@armchairgm- let me know if you want to play at 6th, missed your name, sorry bud. 6th pick is yours if you want it bro.1+
- Posted on: Fri, 08/27/2021 - 6:42am #1251863
You can give DMO my spot.0
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Login|