This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising canadabasketballisrising 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

Would be the exact same as All time NBA draft except:
    – can only be current nba players, not retired yet as of right now.
    -can be injured and assumed healthy based on last season healthy (jamal murray, klay_
    -can be free agents (reddick, milsap, marc gasol)_
    -can’t have retired (korver, dudley)

– all players as good as they are right now (if injured based when last healthy)
    -have to be current NBA Players, can’t be playing overseas lasty year (mirotic no, mike james- yes)

– if interested, same thing, first to post picks next. Everything else the exact same on here.. looking for 8 players…
    and go..

2+
    Zouldiers
    Participant

Sure, I’m down to any drafts lol. Just finished drafting one of my two fantasy teams this season

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

I’m Down for any Draft Current,All Time College or All Time Nba.. SIGN ME UP!! I hope the roster remains at 12…

Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers
    Participant

Sure. Why not?

OhCanada-
    Participant

yes

armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

I would be down.

canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

Zouldiers- 2, Rudeboy-3, dazzling-4, Ohcanada-5, need 3 more.

No rookies from this years draft *(cade, mobley, etc) just because hard to predict how good they’ll be, and make it easier to pick the better team- which was hard with all time.
    Everything else is the same so teams of 12, 1 coach.

Any interest? @hister @NorringRadd-D @sniper @dmo

1+
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

armchair gets number 6? maybe u overlooked him..

1+
      armchairgmarmchairgm
      armchairgm
      Participant

I am actually out so that is fine that he didn’t pick me. Combo of no rookies and then remembering I have my dynasty football and basketball drafts coming up for fantasy I don’t need an extra draft.

sniper
    Participant

Sure I’m in. One question, are we drafting to build a team long term, or to win a tournament right now?

Hitster
    Participant

I’m in – so it is effectively currrent NBA players at their career peak so it is skewed towards more established players with limited picks from more recent drafts although Zion, Ja Morant erc would still get picked.

1+
      canadabasketballisrising
      Participant

it’s all players from last season only, or when last healthy if out the whole year. Easiest way to pick which team wins after

dmo21
    Participant

Yeah, I’d be in.

1+
    Zouldiers
    Participant

Oh we’re 8 now here we go

1+
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

This is all just to win 1 tournament this season right now. Nothing long term- all based on how good the players were last year. Not NBA players at their career peak, or their potential- how good they were last year only. This would be the easiest way to judge which teams would win in a 7 game series. No rookies from this draft a month ago- because we haven’t seen them play in the regular season.

Zouldiers- 2, Rudeboy-3, dazzling-4, Ohcanada-5, @armchair-6 (sorry missed you) let me know.. @sniper 7 @hister-8 so dmo, unless we can get more i am not sure how it would work with more than 8 for a playoff round.

@armchairgm- let me know if you want to play at 6th, missed your name, sorry bud. 6th pick is yours if you want it bro.

1+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

You can give DMO my spot.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login