This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar OhCanada- 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

There are 6 spots currently available. I also am not sure about the status of Mooch since we didn’t delete him from the league when refreshed due to the fact that he’s the original founder and is always present. Initially I will try to fill the missing spots on nbadraft.net but if the spots aren’t full by Tuesday I will fill them with people from other sites.

The draft date has been set for Friday, December 4th, 5:00 pm eastern time. If this time is not good for anyone let us know. Please set your pre draft rankings if you might not be able to attend.

The scoring will be each category gets a win, 9 categories for a total of potential 9 wins each week. The categories are.

FG%, FT%, 3PM, 3P%, REB, AST, STL, BLK, PTS

Last year there were talks of adding turnovers or assist to turnovers as an additional category. I poll will be made. If anyone would like to add to the current scoring setup please comment.

OhCanada-
    Participant
    Zouldiers
    Participant

Thank Goodness you changed the time.

2+
    QuickPostC
    Participant

Count me in. I’m a long time nbadraft member. I remember the infamous ‘Josh Smith is a crypt’ post.

2+
    lakre
    Participant

I’ve just joined your league. Excited to play! If, for some reason, you have to kick me out, no worries!

1+
    markfitz14
    Participant

So joined, trying to win the Championship!!!

1+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Looks like the leagues full. Anyone interested in joining that didnt get a spot let me know. Theres usually a few spots that open up after the draft that I can add you into. First time in a while I filled up using NBADraft.net’s forum exclusively and didn’t have to scramble to fill the league last minute so that shows the site seems to be doing well which is great news.

2+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login