This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar RUDEBOY- 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    mikeyvthedon
    Participant

Just did a podcast with Rafael Barlowe of NBA Draft Junkies. Definitely suggest following Rafael and his content, he has a site and a great YouTube channel. He wanted to focus on “under the radar” guys, so mentioned a few I had a knowledge base on right now. Know there are many more. Who were some of your favorites? Would appreciate anyone who liked, commented or subbed to Raf’s video/channel. And of course Viseland still comes out on Wednesdays and really have appreciated support from this board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2PceNXH6uc&t=2425s

Players mentioned include Kai Jones, Day’Ron Sharpe, Miles “Deuce” McBride, Romeo Weems, David Johnson, Taevion Kinsey, Jason Preston and some more. Also give my idea on top of the draft and we even get into some early season Blazers. Appreciate those who have supported me through my years of writing about and talking basketball.

2+
    jmack
    Participant

Here are some of the guys you see in mock drafts as late firsts, seconds, and not drafted that I think can be good in the league:
    Point Guards: Marcus Carr, Jared Butler, Jason Preston, Scottie Pippen Jr., Jalen Crutcher
    Combo Guards/Wings: Ayo Dosunmo, Taevion Kinsey, Chris Duarte, Ron Harper Jr.
    Stretch 4s: Trendon Watford, Tre Mitchell, Matthew Hurt
    Centers: Luka Garza and Drew Timme

1+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

Here are a few that I haven’t seen in mocks at all that can sneak in (fringe prospects)

Justin Champagnie SF So. Pittsburgh
    Nah’Shon Hyland G So. VCU
    Efe Abogidi C Fr. Washington State
    Justin Powell SG Fr. Auburn
    Dawson Garcia PF/C Fr Marquette
    Scotty Pippen, Jr. PG So. Vanderbilt
    Jordan Miller SG/SF Jr. George Mason
    Kendric Davis G Jr. SMU
    Mustapha Amzil PF/C Fr. Dayton
    Brandon Newman SG Fr. Purdue
    Myles Stute SG/SF Fr. Vanderbilt
    Malachi Smith PG So. Chattanooga
    Hyungjung Lee SG So. Davidson
    Emanuel Miller F So. Texas A&M
    Isaiah Wong G So. Miami (FL)
    Quincy Guerrier SF So. Syracuse
    Max Abmas PG So. Oral Roberts
    Rasir Bolton G Jr. Iowa State
    Hayden Brown SG/SF Jr. The Citadel
    DeVante’ Jones PG Sr. Coastal Carolina
    Sandro Mamukelashvili PF/C Sr. Seton Hall

…a lot of these players I can’t get in my mock pool yet…

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

Yeah, I Stumbled Upon Mr. Barlow ‘s videos on YouTube last year while looking up info on 2020 draftees! I subscribed to his channel. He does a great job of breaking down prospects. Viewing the players for 2021, it seems like all the Blue Bloods have about 3 or 4 prospects that have 1st round potential.A lot of names Mentioned above I agree with,1guy people have overlooked is Isaiah Todd a CHRIS Bosh clone,his stock might go up after the G league gets started. Another is Terrance Shannon of TExas Tech!

1+
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

Patrick Williams is Balling in Chi-Town I got so much Flack for saying he was a Top 5 talent. Tillman looks good. But Grizzlies will have so much depth up front when JJJ & Winslow return.

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

Mojave King a 6’5 3 & d wing foreign player & Frank Wagner r 2 more sleepers.Patrick Williams is Balling in Chi-Town I got so much Flack for saying he was a Top 5 talent. Tillman looks good. But Grizzlies will have so much depth up front when JJJ & Winslow return.

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login