This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by NorrinRaddNorrinRadd NorrinRadd 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    mikeyvthedon
    Participant

The national Pangos All-American Camp just went down in Las Vegas, and was luckily able to attend this year! 105 players from across the country, some of the top players in 2022, 2023, with a few sprinkled in from 2024 and even young Koa Peat from 2025. Camp was from June 6-8, with the conclusion being a top 60 and top 30 All-Star game. Pangos through the years has produced a huge amount of NBA alumnus, with the 2019 camp had Cade Cunningham and Evan Mobley as the top 30 game co-MVP’s. 2019 also featured Scottie Barnes, Moses Moody, Jonathan Kuminga and Paolo Banchero, among others.

https://youtu.be/f034g2yQn48

The rankings for these classes have been hit really hard by the fact there was incredibly limited summer basketball in 2020, yet I think after this camp we will see a number of players rise up. Bigs definitely were the majority of the standouts here, though certainly some very talented guards and wings as well. Jalen Duren won camp MVP, though Vincent Iwuchukwu might have been runner-up, leading the camp in scoring and finishing second in rebounding. 2023’s Baye Fall and JJ Taylor were co-MVP’s of the Top 30 game, while Dillon Mitchell and Jaylen Thompson were co-MVP’s of the top 60 game. Jaylen Thompson scored the game winning basket in the top 60 in sudden death OT.

A lot of names and will have an article breaking down some standouts. Would appreciate anyone checking out the pod as always, subscribing or liking is huge for us. This was my first time at Pangos and it is a top notch event in terms of attention to detail and organization, not to mention the huge amount of talent. If you have any questions or want to know about a player I didn’t cover, will be checking this post, so let me know!

2+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

Sounds like Koa Peat will be a gem.

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login