This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Mr.Knick 32 9 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    bobforte
    Participant

Give me your end of the year seedings. This was actually pretty tough, some im not completely sold on yet, but here they are now

East:
    1. Heat
    2. Magic
    3. Bulls
    4. Hawks
    5. Bucks
    6. Celtics
    7. Wizards
    8. Knicks

Tough teams left out: Sixers, Pacers, Bobcats
    thoughts: I feel like the 7 and 8 spots are up for grabs with the the five teams i have on the bottom.

West:
    1. Lakers
    2. Mavs
    3. Thunder
    4. Blazers
    5. Jazz
    6. Nuggets
    7. Rockets
    8. Clippers

tough teams left out: Spurs, Suns, Grizz, Kings
    thoughts: I really hate leaving the spurs out especially for the Clippers but i think the spurs might be done. Also the order i have the west was tough because the teams could be switched basically from 2 to 8 in almost any order.

Please give me your standings and if you have any problems with mine let me know

McWinning
    Participant

As long as the Spurs have Ginoble, Duncan, and parker, as well as Splitter coming over, Blair and Hill developing they could get as high as the fifth seed.

their still a good team.

Michael.S.
    Participant

I would put the Spurs or the Suns over the Clippers definitely. I like what you did with the East. good job

ScareCrowsRevenge
    Participant

Wall and Amare mean nothing…1 guy means nothing In NY,…teams will just focus on stopping Amare…and Wall and Arenas may not work…how are they a top 8 team in the East…Yi and Hinrich??? who was their other 1st rounder??? They are still a lottery team IMO…and the Knicks will get the 8th seed and play the 3 guys they hoped to sign this free agency…Sixers or Bobcats get the 7th seed …I still want the Sixers to Tank it….we need a top 3 pick in 2011…Enes Kanter or Perry Jones for sure…but since that aint happening…a 12 to 18 pick and 10 million in cap space will have to do…

dwat4444
    Participant

East
    1. Orlando
    2. Miami
    3.Chicago
    4.Hawks
    5. Boston
    6. Charlotte
    7. Milwaukee
    8. New Jersey
    WEST