This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar goddag 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

I heard it was for banging his assistant lol and I also heard that his Vice President “AND NEW” (in my Bruce Buffer voice) Team President Sachin Gupta walked in on them in the workplace getting it on lol. Kinky shit. Thats one way to move up in the workplace.

Minnesota needs to sell the team, move the team, fire everyone, trade everyone and start all over. This just isn’t working.

5+
    Zouldiers
    Participant

This post is Rated R lol but my goodness man this team is making the Kings look competent

1+
    BKGingerSnap
    Participant

Let the KAT sweepstakes officially begin.

1+
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

Didn’t they just get new owners? Wasn’t expecting this though

1+
    RUDEBOY-RUDEBOY-
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

walked in on them? and didnt record it?

her name is bria bauer,she’s married and has 3 kids..she looks a little like president biden’s press secretary jen psaki…..

but thats almost worst than the isaiah thomas and knicks situation a decade ago….and the rick pitino ordeal at louisville….
    some beat writer in minnesota today added his 2 cents and said it was becuz rosas refused to make a trade for simmons……

1+
      OhCanada-
      Participant

Yeah it seems like they all knew about it and were just keeping it in their backpocket for a rainy day as leverage. Its just funny how its always the same teams where stuff like this happens/leaks out to the public. Minnesota, Clippers, Washington, Sacramento, Cleveland. Its always the same culprits. This would never happen in Toronto because people are actually working lmao. Theres no time to play sticky fingers in the janitor room haha.

2+
        goddag
        Participant

I think a lot of the quick response was because of the new owners being in town, and they were already hearing that there were a lot of disgruntled staff because Rosas was making it a toxic atmosphere to work in. Word is they were going to suggest to Taylor before this affair cam up, to get rid of him anyway.
        It definitely won’t be the same old norm with these new owners involved.

Hitster
    Participant

When Sachin Gupta saw them did he say “Goodness Gracious Me”?

Scrooge McDuck
    Participant

They kept it as leverage making the work place that much more awkward. It’s a shoot show up there

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login