This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by zolazola zola 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

1 – ATL – Alexandre Sarr
    2 – WAS – Nikola Topic
    3 – HOU – Reed Sheppard
    4 – SAN – Zaccharie Risacher
    5 – DET – Robert Dillingham
    6 – CHA – Ron Holland
    7 – POR – Matas Buzelis
    8 – SAN – Donvovan Clingan
    9 – MEM –

This one’s tough… best fit to me is Missi, but that’s a slight reach imo. Castle’s still on the board and I think he goes here, taking the Marcus Smart role… Stephon Castle’s my pick.

Hitster
    Participant

Having somewhat disrupted the flow by voting for Clingan as the Spurs pick. I wanted to see what people would do here. We all know the Grizzlies are likely to target a C Ware is my next C on my draft board and I can see the case for Missi or Edey. But I’ll side with Norrin and go for Stephon Castle too as he is BPA on my big board.

Stephon Castle 2

1+
    dmo21
    Participant

I’m gonna go the other way. Memphis is pretty guard heavy and I don’t know if Castle would be a good fit along Ja and Bane. Gonna go with Knecht to add some shooting at forward. No real good center to go with..

2+
    sweaterflex
    Participant

Would the Grizz draft Castle when he doesn’t have a route to be in their finishing 5(? I like Ware but he doesn’t really fit the bruiser type they like next to JJJ. Too high for Edey though I’m changing my tune a bit lately. I don’t have a ton of faith but they can afford to take the swing on Cody Williams.

1+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

Castle 2
    Knecht 1
    C. Williams 1

zolazola
    zola
    Participant

My pick is Missi. I don’t have a problem picking him so high. Almost every year there is a big man like Gobert, Capela, Jarrett Allen, Robert Williams, Kevon Looney, Mitchell Robinson, Gaford, Claxton, who is picked in late 20s or in second round, but turns out to be top 10 player from his draft class. I can’t see why Missi couldn’t be on the level of those guys.

But Grizzies should trade down few spots and pick him in 12-14 range and get some more assets.

If Castle or somehow Sheppard is there at 9, I would consider taking him and trading Smart and future pick for a center like Jarrett Allen.

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login